Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Places to shoot a compound bow

Re: Places to shoot a compound bow

I just bought a compound bow so I might check out semihamoo sometime soon.

Poco Gun range has an indoor and outdoor with 3D shoots as well. Unfortunately you need to be a member to use their ranges

Quote Originally Posted by Carrollizer View Post
    Poco Gun range has an indoor and outdoor with 3D shoots as well. Unfortunately you need to be a member to use their ranges
    I like POCO clubs archery range but I did not renew my membership this year...I can't get there mid week and the weekend is quite busy there...as well the membership fee went up to a point where I don't think I will get enough used out of it. Thinking about Burnaby Archers - (http://burnabyarchers.org/)...but they are not cheap either for just shooting at a field. Go to the bush, free and get some fresh air.
    Do Good ...and forget about it..

Mission rod and gun.
    3d is open all year round. Open 7days a week. 9am till dark

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin So View Post
    I like POCO clubs archery range but I did not renew my membership this year...I can't get there mid week and the weekend is quite busy there...as well the membership fee went up to a point where I don't think I will get enough used out of it. Thinking about Burnaby Archers - (http://burnabyarchers.org/)...but they are not cheap either for just shooting at a field. Go to the bush, free and get some fresh air.
    POCO isnt too bad on weekends now, since they removed visitors from coming on weekends. Members only on weekends (with a guest) Non Members needs to come during the week.
    I became a member to utilize the ranges and the archery range. I enjoy taking a stroll shooting targets rather than the same bag over and over. To each their own. The new membership fee came out to $202 tax included