Quote Originally Posted by Redthies View Post
Hi guys, I’m not a big poster here, but have spent a lot of time reading. I know you’ll probably hate me for saying it, but I hope you see why I am doing so...

There are a lot of threads (Grizzly, MEC etc) that have a ton of bad spelling and poor grammar. I’m not trying to be the grammar police, I just want to point out that there are people other than us who read things on the forum. People who dislike hunting, shooting and firearms in general. The amount of misspelled words and incorrect grammar makes the average user here come across as uneducated. It’s a stereotype that we don’t need to reinforce.

So basically, use your spell check and maybe think about what you are posting. It’s not just the likeminded that are on these forums...
I agree, and not necessarily because of what other people besides us think.

It is not that hard to put a few words together and to spell them correctly. Then we can understand each other.

Maybe taking a little more time when people are composing a post or response would help.

I'm not trying to be an English 101 professor here. I never went past Grade 12 and worked in the logging and fishing industries until last year. I attended no post secondary except for attending PMTI to get a marine certificate.