Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: oh lookie here

Re: oh lookie here

And why is selling Salmon not the same ?
    BLACKRIFLESMATTER

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    The million dollar question. Even posting adds of salmon for sale, net caught, on Kijiji by FN.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Arrow Re: oh lookie here

Quote Originally Posted by limit time View Post
    Jurisdiction.

Wildlife = Province.

Salmon = Feds.

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Trafficking in deer meat 3 fined.
    https://www.vancouverislandfreedaily...er-meat-sting/
    “People never lie so much as after a hunt, during a war or before an election.” -Otto von Bismarck
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.-Albert Einstein

Maybe selling something more than deer meat while he was at it? Made a deal not to squeel? Who knows, only God knows -- Kid Rock says Only God knows for sure
    Status card cood be changed with that new thing with bands choosing to stay or take a buy out. If they take buy out the Status Card changes to where it can be used instead of every wheres and limits on no tax paying, off your own rez - if you choose buy out --Something to think about B4 it's done --

Jel -- somethings can be addictive fast like and bango your unable to tango -- Just guessing and assuming like any other I have a mother - The Poet
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-21-2018 at 11:27 PM. Reason: Karma

So, does that mean if I were to start selling game meat, and were to get busted, charged and convicted, I can then bring up this same case file to the judge and say sorry folks, you cant fine me 10,000$, cause you only fined
    him 2,500$.
    Don't cases like this allow for others to get away with minimal fines???
    I guess if I get fined 10,000, and he only 2,500, and it is an almost similar case, can I then scream "discrimination",
    scream "racism"????

What do ya think???
    Great way to stop clowns like this from doing it again, fine them basically nothing!
    Glad he got convicted!, disappointed once again about the fine.
    (but yes, I get it, the fine comes from our pockets anyways)

Status Card holder can hunt and do things when his or her card is valid, like a drivers licence only good when valid, must renew or leave the crew, nuttin to do.

-- this guy melted to the system refused to follow the real deal holly field -- instead of making a bigger thing out of it, maybe took the buy-out
    Like an athlete needs a try-out, couldn't afford to fly out or in, made em lose his grin, whad a sin. I used to bin --> Court is co$tly to government they want to avoid
    -- people get annoyed

Jellin -- My bro Rocky from Brocky says Hi --- and I wish I was Hahahahahaha --> How tuff is rock? -- Rock ordered a Big Mack at Burger King and got one! --
    Last edited by Jelvis; 11-22-2018 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Bones n Crewcutz