Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please vote...

Please vote...

Just another attack on what we love, take a moment if you wouldn't mind.

https://www.cheknews.ca/chek-point-p...-orcas-423943/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Please vote...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewh View Post
    Just another attack on what we love, take a moment if you wouldn't mind.

https://www.cheknews.ca/chek-point-p...-orcas-423943/
    Done! Gotta love how these polls are always phrased with implied outcomes / conclusions.

How’s about deal with seals instead
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

That is like having a poll that asks....

"Should semi-automatic firearms be allowed to be carried in a motor vehicle in the lower mainland?"

Then, when most of us answer "yes" (because we all know that there are many hunters who live on VI and Vancouver, and will have a rifle (like a 10/22) with them when they head on their interior hunt) the "result" of the poll will be....

"The majority of legal hunters believe that guns, including those similar to ones that are used in the majority of mass shooting in the US, should be allowed in cars, even in the crime-ridden areas like Surrey and Abbotsford".

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm just getting tired of these "surveys" that funnel results to a pre-determined end.

Thank God 75% of the people who took this poll aren't completely ignorant..

Wait till the granola munchers get on it, it can change in a big hurry.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

The true meaning of ‘begging the question’.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Quote Originally Posted by dougan View Post
    How’s about deal with seals instead
    You mean actually manage wildlife? Never!!
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

If its anything to do with any BC News the hugger's will find a way to change it in Vancouver, orcas and seals have to go if there is gonna be any fish left in BC water's.

Quote Originally Posted by scoutlt1 View Post
    That is like having a poll that asks....

"Should semi-automatic firearms be allowed to be carried in a motor vehicle in the lower mainland?"

Then, when most of us answer "yes" (because we all know that there are many hunters who live on VI and Vancouver, and will have a rifle (like a 10/22) with them when they head on their interior hunt) the "result" of the poll will be....

"The majority of legal hunters believe that guns, including those similar to ones that are used in the majority of mass shooting in the US, should be allowed in cars, even in the crime-ridden areas like Surrey and Abbotsford".

I don't mean to hijack the thread, but I'm just getting tired of these "surveys" that funnel results to a pre-determined end.
    The grizzly bear polls were also ridiculous, ie:

Do you support banning grizzly bear hunting?

Yes: The slaughter and carnage of innocent bears, just peacefully sleeping in their dens while they are murdered in cold blood for thrills by trophy hunters is unacceptable

No: uhh duhh huntin be like fun and it's like oohh soo profitable and stuff... it's a super thrill

Forget "loaded polls" ... CTV Montreal never answered to several thousand votes getting added to the "Guns should be banned in all major cities" poll a month or two ago. Flipped from 70% opposed to banning guns in urban areas to 70% for it in the last few minutes of voting. Screenshots, evidence, silence.

And then there's the recent polls that concluded roughly half of Canadians WANT an extra tax on their meat because eating meat is unhealthy and inhumane (no mention of the fact PETA was sending it's flock to these polls from their international forums)

These kind of "polls" were actually the nail in the coffin for the grizzly hunt, putting INTERNATIONAL "social acceptance" (from radical extremist groups) over science. The NDP set up an email address, grizzly.bear@gov.bc.ca or something to that extent, looking for "feedback". Their justification to completely ban the hunt was based on them receiving something like 4000 emails for banning it and 1000 against banning it. Meanwhile, all of these international anti-hunting, pro-vegan groups and I think even the SPCA designed web-based email template pages on their websites, so international visitors could just fill in their email address and click send with a pre-defined email template... and this was spun as the wishes of people in BC. There was absolutely 0 validation that people sending feedback were actually from BC (forget the fact basing wildlife policy on social acceptance is ridiculous anyway) ... Weaver is aware of this, but notice not even a peep out of him calling foul? Nope.

That is our unbiased Canadian media and politicians for you... CBC, Global, Province, Vancouver Sun, etc. One must acknowledge news is no longer news but rather social engineering. Anyone who does not acknowledge that is the one wearing a tinfoil hat.

Mad yet? Good!!
    Last edited by caddisguy; 03-02-2018 at 12:24 AM.