Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Re: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    REMEMBER : Mr Green party - Andrew Weaver was a PLANT on here ! Still think theres a few others here still too ! jmo RJ
    Can you provide a peer reviewed link to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Nobody has mentioned how filling out a survey like this one would give hunters a bad name so lots of us don't understand the risks.

Are people telling a random surveyor that they drink and hunt? Or give up easy on searching for wounded animals? Or use illegal or unethical means? Or cape an animal while letting the meat rot?

Or are the surveyors changing the responses to make hunters look bad? Strikes me it would be easier just to make stuff up in the first place.

Lots of people are genuinely asking why filling out the survey paints hunters in a bad light and the only response I'm reading is 'They are antis.'.
    Is Justin Competent, or just incompetent?

Survey questions are carefully crafted to be exploited.

Survey question: Do you as a hunter believe that you should use a rifle with sufficient power for hunting?

Headline in the news: New survey reveals that hunters are trigger-happy barbarians that want to blow animals apart with high-powered rifles!
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Quote Originally Posted by willyqbc View Post
    Holy crap.....something is VERY, VERY wrong with this thread........Jelly bean's post is completely coherent....and doesn't even rhyme anywhere..... someone go to his house, i think he's been kidnapped and his account taken over by an imposter!!!!
    Probably because this is a serious issue to us including him. There is a time to have fun a time to be serious especially when shyt like this needs to be addressed. Excellent posts coming out from whomever is posting under Jelvis...doesn't matter if it's him or not...it makes good sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Fisher-Dude View Post
    Survey questions are carefully crafted to be exploited.

Survey question: Do you as a hunter believe that you should use a rifle with sufficient power for hunting?

Headline in the news: New survey reveals that hunters are trigger-happy barbarians that want to blow animals apart with high-powered rifles!
    You are quite right. Gotta be careful and look into how questions and comments are worded these days. I personally am suspect of anyone posting up a survey with only one post under his/her belt. I'm more used to people asking "where is a 4pt located?" As a 1st post not a survey lol.

These types of survey stuff is a gimmick to make money, all things are. Somehow eventually we wood pay.
    -- these losers use this information out of context and shortened reports cut out what they want and say oh it makes it shorter in time to read this way.
    - One or two of these people could be interested in hunting information to a certain point and are not total losers yet many others will use it to their advantage.
    It's common on the web now.
    --Our moderator was on the ball, proved to be the best choice now for sure.
    These people use this selected parts of information in different settings with different people and groups.
    Jel -- Hunters don't need these parasites anymore than a wood tick which iz coming out soon -- we are hunters first and hunter's are first -- don't 4 git dat!
    Last edited by Jelvis; 02-28-2018 at 04:12 PM. Reason: We are hunters first - and hunters are first

Hmm ! Where's Jassmine - our Rabbit hunter lol RJ

Paranoia...? WTF, Listen Buster, i am doing a survey, please send me your bank info, mothers maiden name, and full contact details. It will help you with a number of future great things...
    Kamloops cabins for rent!
    www.bclakefronts.com

Check out some amazing pictures on my Facebook of trophy fish and game:
    www.facebook.com/bclakefronts
    What about YOUTUBE, Check my video on how to make a Euro mount:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/CanadianCade

First off. I am the one that removed it. I also sent them a message to contact me to discuss such survey. They so far have not. We on HBC have been burned on more than one occasion with surveys or answering questions only to see our words twisted on some anti hunting rainforest publication.

So I would remove it again. They can still contact me

Petros65 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Elkhound View Post
    First off. I am the one that removed it. I also sent them a message to contact me to discuss such survey. They so far have not. We on HBC have been burned on more than one occasion with surveys or answering questions only to see our words twisted on some anti hunting rainforest publication.

So I would remove it again. They can still contact me
    Good call !