Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Just thought I'd start a thread about the deleted survey thread. For those that were bashing the survey and obviously didn't click on the link. There was a number at the bottom to report the survey for ethical reasons. 1-877-822-8598. I thought it was a good way to get our ideals across to a different audience, as long as you have nothing to hide
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

I participated in the survey, and it seemed alright to me.
    When in doubt, just pin it.

I'm sure that deleting the thread based on paranoia will definitely represent us in a more positive manner
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

I'm glad it was removed. Perhaps they can approach the BCWF and discuss the purpose of their research and the BCWF can endorse participating....or not. Sorry, I'm sick and tired of being lied to by these people. Look at all the stellar research posted by the likes of Raincoast et al. Where do you think they came from? David Suzuki? Nothing good comes out of Universities anymore. They're all leftist bent a-holes. When's the last time you spoke to a University student who championed the Bill of Rights, the 2nd amendment, or the Constitution. I realize those are American but you get my drift. The only time they get riled up is when they're taking about white privilege or transgender bathrooms.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 02-27-2018 at 07:17 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Thumbs down Re: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Just thought I'd start a thread about the deleted survey thread. For those that were bashing the survey and obviously didn't click on the link. I thought it was a good way to get our ideals across to a different audience, as long as you have nothing to hide

They care not about your ideals. Period. You are Cannon Fodder. Really.

I answered the survey (not completed) both here and on AO a week ago (when asked to check these people and what they were up to out).

By their own proud display on their bios, they are completely immersed in the Animal Welfare Program at UBC - a recognized breeding ground for those who love to degenerate us for what we do.
    The second "author" is listed nowhere on any UBC listing.
    They refused to clarify on AO just what the information being collected was to be used for.
    They had a week to do so.
    They did the same here.

I did more than click the link, I investigated. Did You?
    What I found was that caution was called for, and that all indications were and are these people were out to collect whatever "dirt" they could on hunters & hunting.

They sat and watched themselves get repeatedly questioned, yet did not defend themselves, nor note what the title of the supposed thesis is, nor how any data collected would be employed.
    Absolutely counter to any and all researcher's behavior I know, and I have known more than a few.
    Hell, I was one myself at one time.

So, you can believe whatever you want.
    I call that NAIVE, to the point of your own detriment.
    In IW's case, I can understand the why. Insufficient experience.
    You, IG and one or two others just become a little more questionable in my eyes.
    Defending an enemy usually carries that with.
    Perhaps it is ignorance in your case. Or perhaps it is not...

Dealt with multitudes of Anti's over the years. These bore the definitive fingerprint.

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

A+ -- Good moderating as far as I'm concerned, caused contentions off the start and kept going and HBC members are more important than some friendly stranger.
    The mod saw what was going on and made a decision. A decision was made and that is the positive side, some can't make decisions.
    -- Now a daze you have trolls in all aspects of the social scene trying to chat you up then poke fun.
    Jello -- we are hunters first and that's what we are, we were born hunters not made into a hunter -- born hunter in the dna the blood line. Hunters first! -
    Last edited by Jelvis; 02-27-2018 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Decision was made and stick to it

Sometimes disclosing what the purpose of the survey is defeats the purpose of the survey. So like I said. They can approach the BCWF and explain what it's about. If they sign off on it, I'll consider it.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

education system unfortunately is not our friend. Postmodernism has a stranglehold and is hell bent on deconstructing all western civilizations framework. Which the North American model of conservation is a part of. The animal rights groups world view are frightening like nazi germany. Don't be deceived.
    It is well to try and journey ones road and to fight with the air.Man must die! At worst he can die a little sooner." (H Ryder Haggard)

In future, these people with 1 post, just joining the forum should start with admin?
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless

Quote Originally Posted by lip_ripper00 View Post
    In future, these people with 1 post, just joining the forum should start with admin?
    To see if a survey’s such as this should be allowed.
    [Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

If you cite things that happen in the US of A but live in Canada, then you might be living as an idiot in a great country. ..... clueless