Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

Re: The tinfoil hats are a little tight?

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    LOL!

Or as my dear departed sister used to quote:

Perfect Paranoia is Perfect Awareness.

Have a good game...

Cheers,
    Nog
    I like that....if only I could remember it when a time comes, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Glove View Post
    Methinks that some here should remember the words of the famous song that says: "Paranoia strikes deep."
    Paranoia suggests an irrational concern. Sorry, it's not irrational to have concerns about this. The last pole the government did to see if we would have to take out Grizzly meat resulted in a blindside ban on the hunt altogether. This despite clear scientific data that indicated the hunt did not jeopardize the Grizzly population. Unfortunately, the Left view hunting not as an expression of one's heritage or as a means by which people stay connected with the environment in a ever increasing mechanized/computerized world, but an abomination perpetrated by "sick individuals" who've not been enlightened like they have.......of course unless you're an Indian. Then it's perfectly ok and they'll go out of their way to idol worship it.
    Last edited by 180grainer; 02-27-2018 at 08:46 PM.
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by 180grainer View Post
    Paranoia suggests an irrational concern. Sorry, it's not irrational to have concerns about this. The last pole the government did to see if we would have to take out Grizzly meat resulted in a blindside ban on the hunt altogether. This despite clear scientific data that indicated the hunt did not jeopardize the Grizzly population. Unfortunately, the Left view hunting not as an expression of one's heritage or as a means by which people stay connected with the environment in a ever increasing mechanized/computerized world, but an abomination perpetrated by "sick individuals" who've not been enlightened like they have.......of course unless you're an Indian. Then it's perfectly ok and they'll go out of their way to idol worship it.
    180 I gotta say, I don’t always agree with your choices for sources of information, but your perspective on some subject matter couldn’t be more spot on, you have great powers of observation, good post,
    althought I still refuse to take Alex Jones seriously.

^^^^x2........

Quote Originally Posted by tuner View Post
    I still refuse to take Alex Jones seriously.
    Lets work on that.....
    We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed,

Collectivism is Slavery

Support a Woman's right to arm herself.

Jan 13th
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9Pm8-tFuU

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    LOL!
    Or as my dear departed sister used to quote:
    Perfect Paranoia is Perfect Awareness.
    Have a good game...
    Cheers,
    Nog
    Well, considering my age I did have a decent game, thanks.
    But, back to the "poll" I really don't see anything wrong with hunters expressing their views in a Poll, whether we like the source of it or not.
    For those who didn't take the Poll, there was a very small number of questions and you had the ability to express an opinion or whatever on a few hunting topics. It wasn't simply a "Do you or don't you" kind of poll.
    At least our voiced opinions might skew the results of the Poll a bit in our favour.
    The alternative would be to not partake of these polls and leave the results to possibly look bad for hunters. WE lose a chance to voice our opinions.
    What are we, or should we, be afraid of ??
    I, like others, did a bit of digging into some of the names involved and if I'm correct one of the names, based on the last name and some things revealed in the Bio might indicate a considerable personal, or family involvement in an aspect of hunting. If so, we've just laid a big egg.
    Nog, I sincerely appreciate the considerable work that you do on behalf of hunters and respect your considerable knowledge however when someone says I'm "more questionable" simply because I see no problem with a Poll then I have to question that person's integrity.

If you didn't take the poll. It might be worth cosnsidering the fact that people with a completely different view than your own are representing you.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    I'm sure that deleting the thread based on paranoia will definitely represent us in a more positive manner
    Your not new here? First off they were not even a Canadian. This in NOT the first Survey that has been tried here and has given all hunters a bad name. We have had legitimate ones that were approved first, no issues. As for "paranoid" we call it experience. We have active posters that are conducting their own "survey" We have members from all political views with their own agendas. Some we know of, some we are still learning.

Lastly for those who don't like how we maintain and administer this site for the betterment of us all, the EXIT is easy to find!
    Take a kid hunting its more rewarding than shooting an animal yourself!!

Whonnock for 19 years, Mission for 46 years

"
    Your not new here? First off they were not even a Canadian. This in NOT the first Survey that has been tried here and has given all hunters a bad name. We have had legitimate ones that were approved first, no issues. As for "paranoid" we call it experience.
    "

I was hoping to hear from you.....thanks!

REMEMBER : Mr Green party - Andrew Weaver was a PLANT on here ! Still think theres a few others here still too ! jmo RJ