Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UTV Vs ATV

Re: UTV Vs ATV

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    Lol I get stuck on rare occasions. I can just get out by myself.....
    i got stuck under your mom last night

My atv weighs 1000 lbs. Its been stuck 3 times, and managed to winch itself out each time. Haven’t met anyone that could deadlift 1000+lbs out of muskeg. A side by side wouldn’t be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    i got stuck under your mom last night
    My moms like 5'1" if you got stuck under her you really are as big of a pussy as you look like.
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

I have a newer kubota diesel 4x4 utv

And an older honda 4trax

My honda has 2 dedicated trips annually. One up north for moose And grizz, and one in March for yotes and predators.

The reason outs dedicated is because it fit a in my shprtbox f350 without a trailer. That to me is huge, as I'm already towing a trailer or am not wanting to into scrappy winter conditions. It's so easy to trail ride as well, it's only an air cooler 300 4wd so it's very nimble.

Now my kubota I can pack a load of gear, a buddy and lunch and go for a day. My only downside is it's heavy as sin, and only fits on my car trailer.

It's not fast but marginally nimble. Great for long loop or overnight trips. Great for checking trail cams on a huge loop or for towing a boat into remote lakes. I just need a boat now.

Figured out what you want, where and low long your want to go and most of all how you will get the machine there.

These dictate which machine

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    My moms like 5'1" if you got stuck under her you really are as big of a pussy as you look like.
    yeah shes 5'1 both ways

Either way, utvs and atvs are great conversation pieces.

Mine sits in the middle of my garage, we drink beer and fire it up to charge the battery and talk about all the fun we will have next season.

Quote Originally Posted by KodiakHntr View Post
    My atv weighs 1000 lbs. Its been stuck 3 times, and managed to winch itself out each time. Haven’t met anyone that could deadlift 1000+lbs out of muskeg. A side by side wouldn’t be any different.
    Why would you buy 1000lb quad at that point you might as well own a side by side. Wait till the cable on ur winch breaks and you can't figure out what to do then.
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Quote Originally Posted by monasheemountainman View Post
    yeah shes 5'1 both ways
    Good one. I'm glad ur IQ has gone up a point or 2

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post
    Either way, utvs and atvs are great conversation pieces.

Mine sits in the middle of my garage, we drink beer and fire it up to charge the battery and talk about all the fun we will have next season.
    You aren't wrong about that

Quote Originally Posted by bigredchev View Post

My honda has 2 dedicated trips annually. One up north for moose And grizz, and one in March for yotes and predators.

The reason outs dedicated is because it fit a in my shprtbox f350 without a trailer. That to me is huge, as I'm already towing a trailer or am not wanting to into scrappy winter conditions. It's so easy to trail ride as well, it's only an air cooler 300 4wd so it's nimble.
    You would be surprised what the dealer wants for cv boots and clamps. Take care of yours! I just ordered 4 jobbers for my dad.