Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Canadian geese decapitated

Re: Canadian geese decapitated

She's probably gender confused as well....I have no time to waste on a moron like her.

Birds of a feather. ..lol

The West Kelowna area has been flooded with toque and dogger types in the last 10 years .
    Last edited by stan; 02-26-2018 at 07:32 PM.

I don't understand why people are engaging these people in online bickering. It only makes hunters look bad, especially when they are arguing as a "hunter". Let's take some of Proguide's advice and say nothing. Let the topic die without making us look stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinewood View Post
    I don't understand why people are engaging these people in online bickering. It only makes hunters look bad, especially when they are arguing as a "hunter". Let's take some of Proguide's advice and say nothing. Let the topic die without making us look stupid.
    Exactly this! It’s actually a damn shame that no one understands how important this is. All they do is constantly make us look worse than we already do to anyone who isn’t pro hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdown View Post
    Exactly this! It’s actually a damn shame that no one understands how important this is. All they do is constantly make us look worse than we already do to anyone who isn’t pro hunting.
    In reference to your post, who is "us" that you refer too?

Hunters.. we have an awful knack for making ourselves look even worse to the general public than they already see hunters.

There was also a bit of distress in Kelowna several years ago during a rabbit cull. Shot with and air gun, but stepped on their heads to finish them off, the optics were not good then either. I wonder If it is the same exterminator? haha

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfdown View Post
    Hunters.. we have an awful knack for making ourselves look even worse to the general public than they already see hunters.
    It looked like a perfect shit storm in the making. An outspoken, 20 years past her prime attention monger, watching someone in a white van doing his pest control job.

I disagree that he is a hunter in this situation. If he was a hunter, he would encourage the geese to come back, not deter them.

Yes obviously this story needs some fact smack. They didn't talk to the guy doing the cull, for one thing.

It would be similar to calling a mouse catcher a “trapper”.