Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fishing in Bucerias

Fishing in Bucerias

Can anyone recommend who to go fishing with in Bucerias?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Fishing in Bucerias

email Damon at PV Sportfishing. Was there a couple weeks ago. Fabulous!!!! Request captain Scooby.

http://www.puertovallartafish.com/pu...ruary2018.html

And if you are staying in Bucerias, you have to eat at El Gordo.
    Last edited by Ron.C; 02-22-2018 at 06:39 PM.

^Home-Run answer there Ron.C!!!

That's awesome!

Thanks!! I will give them a call. I am staying in bucerias and I will for surely stop and eat there!

Check with Scotty Scotty's Tours Bucerias, He's a former Island boy. Also if you want to ride in the Jungle check with Charlie he keeps his horses just south of the Royal D. For silver the only vendor to use is Mel (with the blue hat, not tall skinny Mel). He works the beach in front of the Royal D. Tel him you are a friend of Maria and Diego.
    Last edited by Foxton Gundogs; 02-22-2018 at 08:24 PM.
    "BORN TO HUNT"
    Foxton's Cuervo Gold "KEELA" Oct. 2004-June 2017. Always in my blind and my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Check with Scotty Scotty's Tours Bucerias, He's a former Island boy. Also if you want to ride in the Jungle check with Charlie he keeps his horses just south of the Royal D. For silver the only vendor to use is Mel (with the blue hat, not tall skinny Mel). He works the beach in front of the Royal D. Tel him you are a friend of Maria and Diego.

Will do, thank you!

I'm in LaPenita just north of you. Fished 3 of the last 5 days and it's been a blast. 10 Dorado on 8 to the boat, lots of Tulla and 1 bonita. Lost something large the second day without seeing it . Saw 1 sailfish caught today
    Pull the trigger all the way back.

Quote Originally Posted by bogman View Post
    I'm in LaPenita just north of you. Fished 3 of the last 5 days and it's been a blast. 10 Dorado on 8 to the boat, lots of Tulla and 1 bonita. Lost something large the second day without seeing it . Saw 1 sailfish caught today
    Sounds awesome!!

Booked with Pacific Super Panga Feb 6th, my son in law caught a 94" Sailfish! He was $400.00 U.S. for 8 hrs, did a great job trying to get us fish I thought! We were staying at the Grand Palladian 45 minutes north of PV so he met us at Cruz Nayarit marina about 10 minutes away from our resort. It was nice to have the boat to ourselves!

Thanks everyone for all of their recommendations for Bucerias!! I really can’t wait to go back! Despite getting really sick down there I did try to make the best and see some sites, but I am so glad I did not do a all inclusive deal. When I couldn’t handle the crowds anymore I was able to hide behind the gate of the condo and lounge by the pool. Did manage to go fishing for a couple hrs, however Shaun was extremely sea sick and the others were popping gravol like skittles. Rented a Jeep one day and toured up to sayulita and SAN pacho and los Ayala, think I even saw a dead guy on the side of the road which was a scary situation. Any how go back December 22 and can’t wait!! The kids are going to love it!!