Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another BC species at risk and likely to be banned from hunting and trapping

Another BC species at risk and likely to be banned from hunting and trapping

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ne...zoology/96065/

😁

I saw this and immediately thought of the anti’s getting behind this....but with NDPgreen at the helm, you never know.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Another BC species at risk and likely to be banned from hunting and trapping

Oh Christ come on.

Re: Another BC species at risk and likely to be banned from hunting and trapping

first it was grouse tags, now we'll have hares on LEH...
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

Total bullsh!t. Winters are white and cold in Canada just like always
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

Absolute large load of crap.

Seen more snowshoes the last two years then ever before

Where did they do this study? I have yet to see a brown rabbit in winter... Every single one I've seen this winter has been pure white... I don't see this affecting hunters much anyways, we have colour vision and keen eyesight, would probably give natural predators more of an advantage though, especially ones that see in black/white as it would be a huge contrast but even then, if its near trees it might just blend in with the dark spots. There's also no where near any kind of shortage on these guys either...

Quote Originally Posted by S.W.A.T. View Post
    Seen more snowshoes the last two years then ever before
    Yes, hares are currently populous. Of course their populations follow well-defined bust and boom cycles.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

lol, just hilarious what this country is coming to... problem is popularity wins
    I like drinking beer and whiskey, shooting guns, jetboating, love a nice rack and a tight line, I am simply a sophisticated redneck...

BS is really thick theses days wow