Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Re: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Be ANTI-anti hunting. beat them at their own game.

Re: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Don't know where u live but in my neck of the woods if you advertise you have guns you stand to get your house broken into. All the tough guys here can fluff their chest at my comment but until it happens to you...
    Last edited by Mosin; 02-21-2018 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    Here's a question to ask yourselves. Now that we have social media, WHY are the people who are 'supposed to be' representing us cowering? Trying to 'hide' activities and facts from the public eye?
    I'll tell you why. Because they are WEAK and SCARED. #1 and #2 reasons, swap either or for 1 or 2 position, doesn't matter. The anti's voice 'too loud' for you? Too intimidating for you? Makes you hide??? Well, guess WTF that has done for us all, made US WEAK TOO - GOOD WORK. ( that means you are a cancer in case you missed it).

Some f@cktard down the road screams to the neighborhood you are a douchebag and you run and hide, the neighborhood is easily convinced you ARE A DOUCHEBAG.
    How do you fix it? You STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK. You make your voice LOUD AND CLEAR. If you stand 100% behind every one of your/our outdoors activities, you FIGHT and hold your chest out - PERIOD - at ALL COSTS. If you cant do that? STEP THE F@CK DOWN.
    The sooner the public hunting and trapping community removes the WEAK, SCARED representatives, the sooner we are ALL ACCEPTED again.
    There is not ONE reason sufficient for why we 'have to' hide ANYTHING. NOT ONE. Someone in the position to represent attempts to give you a reason why? YOU PUNT THEM.

THIS is what REAL representatives do, read it and FOLLOW IT.

1. LEAD with pride.
    2. Fight BACK.
    3. Use social media to deliver creative content to support ALL hunting and trapping.
    'Think' thats not possible?? STEP DOWN NOW and get replaced with some MF'r who is GOING TO FIGHT BACK AND REPRESENT.

EVERY single time a person who is supposed to represent us cowers, we go backwards by years. Every single time. Why do antis get away with what they do? Their voice is louder than the voices who are in the position to represent us. PERIOD.

Antis make our current representatives SCARED. You certain individuals who are scared make me feel disgusted, you are a complete embarrassment to us all- period.

You all should use my example online from the last few weeks. I BLATANTLY represented predator control 100% in the worlds fACE.
    Guess what HAPPENED??
    1. People got motivated and moved.
    2. People generated funds.
    3. People fought back.
    ALL under the public's eye.

I'm certain numerous pussies on here are grumbling behind the key board RIGHT NOW running me down as well what I did. I KNOW you are here. And guess what? I'm calling you out and calling you a coward assed pussy('s) who should have their 'outdoors person card' revoked for life.

Here's a tid bit more to BACK UP my words.

I placed a blatant page on social media to spread the word about over predation and conservation acts to deal with it. Some idiot made a web site blast with my pics on it 10 times. That's YOUR worst case scenario for your pussy existence, isnt it PUSSY?

Guess what happened from THAT web site blast??? NOTHING !!!! NOT ONE THING. OH NO, 14 antis sent me rude messages. OH SHIT, RUUUUNNNNNN. ( not to-effingday).

I'm down to maybe 1 attack a day now, took less than a week. GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE COULD ATTACK ME? The world.
    Took ONE week to die down. Meanwhile you PUSSIES have been hiding for years.

And you all cant do that yourselves huh? Would rather skulk in the shadows while claiming to be some rep or board member and ALLOW us to become WEAK.

Time to clean house everyone. There is NO REASON to hide SHIT from the world, I PROVED IT.

Don't be scared to call spades spades people. Seriously, what are you going to lose??? Tell me ONE thing? If you cant clean up the sad state some of these groups are in - START ANOTHER AND TAKE AWAY THE POWER. ( oh wait, thats kinda happening, isn't it!!)

You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately the old boys club , who have never had the balls to step up and be aggressive are so entrenched in these clubs and organizations that the only way out is to support one of the new initiatives that are currently gaining steam, be that Steve’s program, the wild sheep program or back country hunters and anglers Yesterday’s budget giving 14 million to wildlife over three years and nine million to the co service for 20 officers is a small step in the right direction! Now is the time to build on this small step. Kudos to all those who have the balls to step outside the box and fight for our hunting heritage!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Don't know where u live but in my neck of the woods if you advertise you have guns you stand to get your house broken into. All the tough guys here can fluff their chest at my comment but until it happens to you...
    Where do you live? Sounds like it's time to move
    Originally Posted by olympia
    if your worried bout ticks than you aint never been bit by a snake while pissing...try gettin your hunting partner to suck the poison out

Quote Originally Posted by 604redneck View Post
    Where do you live? Sounds like it's time to move
    Not making excuses for anyone, but this can happen anywhere, have seen it happen even in small towns like Clinton, 100 Mile, and Williams lake the last few years. I know one instance they got like a dozen guns from a rural property and then lead police on a highspeed chase from 100 mile down to Kamloops. However the key is not to hide anything, but get yourself a good (monitored) security system and a good safe/vault for your guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Mosin View Post
    Its a possibility but that just means you have them stored with extra measures

Heard that fear mentioned all over BC. Can it happen Yes is it common no. There is the other portion of criminals that fear breaking into your place because of it

Respect your caution but not an epidemic

Quote Originally Posted by Asp View Post
    You hit the nail on the head. Unfortunately the old boys club , who have never had the balls to step up and be aggressive are so entrenched in these clubs and organizations that the only way out is to support one of the new initiatives that are currently gaining steam, be that Steve’s program, the wild sheep program or back country hunters and anglers Yesterday’s budget giving 14 million to wildlife over three years and nine million to the co service for 20 officers is a small step in the right direction! Now is the time to build on this small step. Kudos to all those who have the balls to step outside the box and fight for our hunting heritage!
    That money is super news and great work. Now here's a heads up. I know 110% a board member on the BHA is an anti wolf trapper, has said "I feel that no one needs to shoot a bear", AND stated our local BCWF chapter was " not really a hunting club, its more a conservation club now"..... And THIS is 100% first hand factual. Why I am NOT a director any longer and have not been for some time. there are MANY 'cancers' out there presently and they need to be CLEANED UP RAPIDLY. My time and energy is stretched to the max, I haven't time to take on anything else. BUT, the last few weeks showing me exactly how many cancers there are present, say using the island as a small example, I actually get a little wide eyed at the thought of just HOW would the big picture be RIGHT NOW if every organisation was cancer free??

HO LEE SHIT........

The amount if people sitting on 'boards' just to be able to 'say they are' is ridiculous.
    Ever dealt with a 'strata'? Ever noticed the majority of people who join any 'strata' are mentally challenged more often than not? I have began to wonder sometimes ( solely from what I have witnessed first hand) if this same trait spills onto 'boards' ? There should almost be some sort of lie detection, psychological exam for EVERY board member of any outdoor club these days to ensure they are on the correct page between the ears for the position they have acquired....... fail? nuke button....problem solved.

Moose crash, no grizzly hunt, caribou crash, mule deer crash, less hunting opportunities, Thompsen steelhead.......... makes you wonder WHY T F 'action' only happens when its border line too late - EVERY TIME ??? whats slowing action??? WHO is preventing action??? WHO is too scared??? WHO isn't seeing all this shit coming AGES AGO??? WHO ISN'T GETTING SHIT DONE ???

WHO is happier to be a political presence more than anything while all the above spirals DOWN? Not sure I want to know that answer. The proof is in the current state outside.

My question would be if someone hears your full of guns why would they break in hahaha? Seems extremely dumb but then again in that line of work I guess intelligence is not a thing. I agree with this post 100% I don’t rub it in anyone’s face and I’m very respectful of people’s opinions (ie I don’t try to force it down people’s throats to like hunting) but I do defend it with pride. I’m proud to hunt, I’m proud that I can survive outdoors, that I don’t need supermarkets and they are only a convenience. I’m proud that I drink from rivers and eat snow instead of tap water. Haven’t bought water in years, other then when I lose a bottle. I think it’s very important to push back and defend hunting and just general outdoor living. People look at me funny When I say like well water why because some idiot has told you that it’s not OK to drink water unless it’s from a bottle. Too many people now days probably couldn’t survive a week without a supermarket and if there ever is a cataclysmic event that takes over the world or a war or anything else that doesn’t allow people to buy their food a great portion of the population will die off immediately. And the only people left will be us hunters then all the anti-hunting groups will be coming to us begging for us to give them food and what would we say oh I thought you were an anti Hunter? It’s an uphill battle because there are so many people that are ignorant and do not know anything about hunting and form their opinions based on what they read on the Internet or see on the news which is extremely biased. I am a young man but an old soul I still insist on wearing a combat knife almost everywhere I go. People say it’s illegal. Shut up. I wear camo with pride all the time I do not hide the fact that I hunt and am proud to show my pictures and successes to other hunters. I do not like to force-feed it to people who aren’t interested but if I am challenged I will definitely stand up for it aggressively. This is our heritage. It is our god given right to hunt.???? How can people try to take that away? Anti-hunters vegans vegetarians and whatever else they want to call them selves people have been hunting since the dawn of man it is the way that some of us like to stay connected to nature and connected to our roots and not be dependent on a broken system. It’s hard for me to understand how people can look negatively upon that as I stated in one post earlier. I think one of the most important things we can do is try not to get the anti-hunting group fired up anymore than they are. It is important that they see us for what we are not what the media makes us out to be. The more species that get put on the banned list for hunting the sooner hunting and trapping itself will be completely banned. Once that happens every person will be forced to shop at the supermarket forced to eat antibiotics all the time and growth hormones from the cows and chickens. I know it’s a stretch but it almost smells like conspiracy to make it so that people have to follow suit. I hate to say it but I think social media is going to be the death of hunting. For this reason I do not post videos on YouTube or anywhere else other than my own personal Facebook page on an album which is labelled hunting and says if you do not like hunting do not view my albums. I have deleted or unfriended quite a few people who are ignorant and left negative comments on my hunting albums. One person a friend of mine asked me if it made me feel like a big man to kill a bear. I said no I actually feel quite humbled to be able to forge my own food and not depend on a supermarket chain To feed me. He went on to tell me how wrong it was blah blah blah so I deleted him and we no longer speak. That is how strongly I believe in our right to hunt and I even try to make it so that people who don’t like hunting don’t see my pictures but for some reason they still insist on looking at the album labelled do not view if you do not like hunting idiots.

good idea proguide

I really can't believe that trapper from the Island, wowzers.
    Stopped supporting BCWF,now that they have become a Conservation group and nothing else.
    Doesn't seem to me that we have a group for the hunters of BC, well, except BC Ungulates, and maybe a few shooting clubs.
    Thanks Steve and crew for all the effort you guys have put into this.
    Well Done..
    Trudeau is a Neya Noonan Utim Tugeye