Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Here's a question to ask yourselves. Now that we have social media, WHY are the people who are 'supposed to be' representing us cowering? Trying to 'hide' activities and facts from the public eye?
    I'll tell you why. Because they are WEAK and SCARED. #1 and #2 reasons, swap either or for 1 or 2 position, doesn't matter. The anti's voice 'too loud' for you? Too intimidating for you? Makes you hide??? Well, guess WTF that has done for us all, made US WEAK TOO - GOOD WORK. ( that means you are a cancer in case you missed it).

Some f@cktard down the road screams to the neighborhood you are a douchebag and you run and hide, the neighborhood is easily convinced you ARE A DOUCHEBAG.
    How do you fix it? You STAND UP AND FIGHT BACK. You make your voice LOUD AND CLEAR. If you stand 100% behind every one of your/our outdoors activities, you FIGHT and hold your chest out - PERIOD - at ALL COSTS. If you cant do that? STEP THE F@CK DOWN.
    The sooner the public hunting and trapping community removes the WEAK, SCARED representatives, the sooner we are ALL ACCEPTED again.
    There is not ONE reason sufficient for why we 'have to' hide ANYTHING. NOT ONE. Someone in the position to represent attempts to give you a reason why? YOU PUNT THEM.

THIS is what REAL representatives do, read it and FOLLOW IT.

1. LEAD with pride.
    2. Fight BACK.
    3. Use social media to deliver creative content to support ALL hunting and trapping.
    'Think' thats not possible?? STEP DOWN NOW and get replaced with some MF'r who is GOING TO FIGHT BACK AND REPRESENT.

EVERY single time a person who is supposed to represent us cowers, we go backwards by years. Every single time. Why do antis get away with what they do? Their voice is louder than the voices who are in the position to represent us. PERIOD.

Antis make our current representatives SCARED. You certain individuals who are scared make me feel disgusted, you are a complete embarrassment to us all- period.

You all should use my example online from the last few weeks. I BLATANTLY represented predator control 100% in the worlds fACE.
    Guess what HAPPENED??
    1. People got motivated and moved.
    2. People generated funds.
    3. People fought back.
    ALL under the public's eye.

I'm certain numerous pussies on here are grumbling behind the key board RIGHT NOW running me down as well what I did. I KNOW you are here. And guess what? I'm calling you out and calling you a coward assed pussy('s) who should have their 'outdoors person card' revoked for life.

Here's a tid bit more to BACK UP my words.

I placed a blatant page on social media to spread the word about over predation and conservation acts to deal with it. Some idiot made a web site blast with my pics on it 10 times. That's YOUR worst case scenario for your pussy existence, isnt it PUSSY?

Guess what happened from THAT web site blast??? NOTHING !!!! NOT ONE THING. OH NO, 14 antis sent me rude messages. OH SHIT, RUUUUNNNNNN. ( not to-effingday).

I'm down to maybe 1 attack a day now, took less than a week. GUESS HOW MANY PEOPLE COULD ATTACK ME? The world.
    Took ONE week to die down. Meanwhile you PUSSIES have been hiding for years.

And you all cant do that yourselves huh? Would rather skulk in the shadows while claiming to be some rep or board member and ALLOW us to become WEAK.

Time to clean house everyone. There is NO REASON to hide SHIT from the world, I PROVED IT.

Don't be scared to call spades spades people. Seriously, what are you going to lose??? Tell me ONE thing? If you cant clean up the sad state some of these groups are in - START ANOTHER AND TAKE AWAY THE POWER. ( oh wait, thats kinda happening, isn't it!!)

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Oh snap! Call the burn unit...
    When in doubt, just pin it.

Re: Do you Know Why Trappers ( and hunters) Are Being Kept Secret MORE AND MORE?

Agree hiding has gotten hunters/trappers nowhere

Awesome post PG, you’re 100% correct, cowering only emboldens the social media hordes.
    I say shit around folks that I know makes them cringe (in regards to hunting) and yet not a single one of them has said a critical thing to my face, I imagine,although I can’t be certain, that their perception of me in private is not overly positive,and that’s fine by me, I’m not going to hide who and what I am.
    Anyone and everyone with an unconventional sexual proclivity is encouraged to embrace it and to show their pride,
    hunters are no different.

Well said, and totally agree......I voice my opinion to all th ignorant bleeding hearts, nd face to face too...have had some heated discussions about it with some....would love to get into trapping one day and really make a dent..

Who's the VI trapper guy that needs to be outed for not supporting legal trapping?

From you other post, that'd be a place to start.

Well said proguide.

Great post. Time to man up, folks
    ἀλήθεια

Make like a baby and head out!

Way to go Steve!

THANK YOU PRO GUIDE .SPOT ON. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ANGRY BY THE TIME I LEAVE THIS SITE. LIES AND STRAIT UP BULL SHIT .The true conservationists Hunters Trappers that Are Not Ignorant about the status of our wildlife BETTER wake the fk up and join the movement NOW.If you guys agree get off your hands and voice your support Now .We all hear hunters bitching about selling licences and no more game .TIME TO MEE TOO KIDS MAKE A DIFFERENCE TOGETHER.NOW WOULD BE GOOD DONT YA THINK. SEE YA AT THE MEETINGS