Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Paranoia about being followed...

Re: Paranoia about being followed...

If you come right out and talk about where you hunt or fish they won't believe you and will stay away from your favourite haunts. And if by chance they do show up just let them run all over and push the game for you. Some of the best hunting for elk and moose is up north is in the Del Rio area. Now go find it on the map. Jackfish Lake is a hint.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyJack View Post
    If you come right out and talk about where you hunt or fish they won't believe you and will stay away from your favourite haunts. And if by chance they do show up just let them run all over and push the game for you. Some of the best hunting for elk and moose is up north is in the Del Rio area. Now go find it on the map. Jackfish Lake is a hint.
    I've hunted there. I never saw another hunter the entire time. Never saw an elk either tho!

As far as following, yep. Guy will follow the truck, but they are usually too lazy to walk the bush.
    Last edited by Drillbit; 02-17-2018 at 08:31 PM.

Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

^^^Wow, now that yer incognito yer outta control! That said I totally agree with where you going! K

Why follow and give the game away. Can't you buy little tracking thingies that you hide on a vehicle to track a cheating spouse?
    I've never needed to buy one yet as I still knock over a few deer and am a good husband.
    But at my age that could all change.
    I'll be home before winter. It's too cold to sleep out.

Everyone knows the best hunting is in the Kootenay region. That's the place you wanna be.

Guess I'm not a good hunter. Don't think anyone has ever followed me. In a smaller town though everyone knows each other's trucks and I'm sure take note of who might be parked where. It's not uncommon that more than one guy knows of a nice buck in an area.

I have been followed, a few brash guys even waited till I started walking a road, and then drove past me on their atv. Bad karma gets those types eventually, lots of times they have flat tires when they get back to the truck or they roll over and bust their heads open on a big rock. At least that is the visions I have of what I'd like to happen to them.

Happened to a regular member that used to post lots on here. One morning he's filling up at 7-11 and hears a few guys say "hey thats XXXX from HBC". As he left he saw the guys pull out behind him. He said they followed him right to where he was going. As he knew he was being followed he went into a different direction and parked his truck and just started walking through the nastiest blowdown around. Basically he gave up his day of hunting so as to fool them.

I think thats why he doesn't post anymore.

bhb
    Quote Originally Posted by BiG Boar View Post
    Are you M or F? Might get more takers with tits.

Why not just pull over and talk to someone you suspect is following you?
    When in doubt, just pin it.