Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 limited entry draw

2018 limited entry draw

Any idea when to start to put in for them not much to put in for anymore 29 years and still have not gotten a moose tag lol
    bigben

2. Site Sponsor

Re: 2018 limited entry draw

You missed it
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    Any idea when to start to put in for them not much to put in for anymore 29 years and still have not gotten a moose tag lol
    Hmmm can't help you draw a tag, however if you want some suggestions on region 5..those that hold moose ..when...areas that might have less competition for those prized tags..areas d still have good moose numbers...would like to see you draw that tag and harvest a moose.
    I would recomend having a plan B...there are a ton of great Lakes in northern BC..that hold lots of moose..most I seen was 40 moose from the shore..we could have harvested 4 easy..but flights would have been $$$$$.
    Anything I can do to help ? Send Pm with ph number I will call on my dime.
    Cheers
    Srupp

srupp screw leh i want to pay for a flight for my dad and i..spill the beans to me my wifes grandfather guided out of the tat for 30 years lavern..i just fear his info may be dated good suprise for dad.

Quote Originally Posted by walks with deer View Post
    srupp screw leh i want to pay for a flight for my dad and i..spill the beans to me my wifes grandfather guided out of the tat for 30 years lavern..i just fear his info may be dated good suprise for dad.
    If you want a fly in moose hunt, have several truly spectacular lakes with lots of moose..great idea to spoil your Dad.
    Last year recomend ed a fly in lake for guy and his Dad, first day Dad gets a great bull moose..the other little lake we chatted about because of the BIG bull moose..he got a truly monster bull moose..Boone and Crockett quality...
    The bull moose hunt IMO is the easiest hunt in BC..and no shortage of lakes and opportunities.
    Srupp

How so when did we have to put in thank you
    bigben

Not out yet

I've heard of complete closure for moose in all of reg 5. Wonder if any truth to this??

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
    I've heard of complete closure for moose in all of reg 5. Wonder if any truth to this??
    Probably due to the fires?

bigben.......Do you only hunt moose if you get an LEH draw?...The reason I ask cause there is good moose hunting if you want to go north..General open season..Are you only able to hunt lower BC ?..The Peace River country has good moose..The Fort Nelson area has good moose ..The Liard River area has good moose..East of Fort Nelson lots of moose .North of Fort Nelson up the 77 hwy has good moose..The Smith river area has good moose ..Hilgren lakes has good moose..Floating the Liard river has good moose..Hopefully this gives you some choices..Fly in"s to lakes out west of Dease and east of Dease lake are all great options ..Good luck ..Forget LEH...After 29 years hope you learn..Dennis