Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: PINT NIGHT - BC Backcountry Hunters & Anglers - Trail, BC - February 21

Re: PINT NIGHT - BC Backcountry Hunters & Anglers - Trail, BC - February 21

Quote Originally Posted by Brez View Post
    It doesn't much seem to matter where they stand. If you are in logging and you want access to every tree out there, they are not for you. If you are in mining and want to dig out every mineral out there, they are not for you. If you are into AVTing and sledding and want to be able to climb every hill and rip up every basin out there, they are not for you. If you are in the ski industry and want to put a lodge and bring chopper or cat people onto every powder slope out there, they are not for you. I won't go on.
    Now if you are concerned about the degradation and loss of wildlfe habitat and wildlife itself and want to participate in doing something about it, then maybe they are for you.
    Well said!

Re: PINT NIGHT - BC Backcountry Hunters & Anglers - Trail, BC - February 21

Im not for logging every ree or mining every rock,but Im tired of every group pushing for everything turned into a park in my area.Hate to say it but the mountain caribou are done,so why are we trying to make everything a reserve to save them.I wish it wasnt that way and we had herds of them but it aint happening.I dont support building a ski hill on Jumbo only for the reason is that the plan to remove area in the area as grizzly reserve for the supposed displaced Grizzlys.My worry is that once groups get there way the whole thing will be off limits,because after all humans are the problem