Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    dapesche, the challenge is you are dealing with a social and emotionally driven base.
    They couldn't give a rats ass about any data, science, inventory counts that don't support their agenda.
    There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view and position.
    Would an anti hunter ever change our minds so we don't hunt?
    Not bloody likely.

The platform is to get information out to the non-hunting population (not Anti-Hunting, big difference).

Anti groups will lie, manipulate, sensor, create/falsify propaganda driven messaging for their cause and justify it.
    They don't give a shit about anything we have to say. Facts and science only serves to undermine their platform.

I have posted on this gals comment page....never saw the light of day.
    I emailed her directly, respectfully asking why she deleted all comments that called out the issue of the huge swing in the imbalance in our ecosystem....ungulate populations at record lows...wolves at record highs.
    Nothing but crickettes.

Antis show zero respect as we are perceived as the devil.
    Non-hunters we can educate as their minds are somewhat open

I agree with you.

We need to agree to disagree with Anti-hunters. It is wasted energy trying to educate them, because they don't want to be educated. Who cares that they don't care what we have to say. I also posted a quick comment to someone who just said that hunters were killers and only wanted the trophy on the wall. My comment was strictly regarding the meat and the health benefits of it...It was never posted. That's their choice, which is fine.

Our focus should be on the the general public who have no real opinion. They need to be the focus. They need to see hunting as lifestyle that benefits families and our wildlife. If they are educated and understand both sides of the argument, then it's easy for them to identify the bullshit and exaggeration. We need them to make up their own mind vs. us telling them what they should think.

We need to stop antagonizing the group. From what proguide66 is posting, his life's ambition is to antagonize them.

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    I agree with you.

We need to agree to disagree with Anti-hunters. It is wasted energy trying to educate them, because they don't want to be educated. Who cares that they don't care what we have to say. I also posted a quick comment to someone who just said that hunters were killers and only wanted the trophy on the wall. My comment was strictly regarding the meat and the health benefits of it...It was never posted. That's their choice, which is fine.

Our focus should be on the the general public who have no real opinion. They need to be the focus. They need to see hunting as lifestyle that benefits families and our wildlife. If they are educated and understand both sides of the argument, then it's easy for them to identify the bullshit and exaggeration. We need them to make up their own mind vs. us telling them what they should think.

We need to stop antagonizing the group. From what proguide66 is posting, his life's ambition is to antagonize them.
    Read my post again.
    I said Anti hunters are a waste of time to engage.
    Non-hunters are a vast segment of the population that simply don't hunt but are not necessarily opposed to hunting.
    Massive difference between the two.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Read my post again.
    I said Anti hunters are a waste of time to engage.
    Non-hunters are a vast segment of the population that simply don't hunt but are not necessarily opposed to hunting.
    Massive difference between the two.
    oops. Read through your post too quickly.
    We're on same page.