Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Snap shoot this you anti's, Kelly Carson, 790 Dominion Rd 303, Victoria, BC, phone # 383-6332. Give her a call and see if she will engage you in an intellectual conversation, maybe ask why she is so spineless and won't post anything but bullshit on here site, 2 can play at this game. Now can we get this thread back on track, LBM if you don't have anything constructive to add to this thread go start one yourself.
    Last edited by Piperdown; 02-20-2018 at 06:54 PM.

Call that narrow minded anti for sure! However don't forget the bottom line, lets encourage our local trappers to help this needed cause, Send money buy them some supplies, gas, bait............ every little bit helps!!!!! You hunt, You need to help, or eventually No hunting, Then what sense would be to own guns? In their minds!!

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Snap shoot this you anti's, Kelly Carson, 790 Dominion Rd 303, Victoria, BC, phone # 383-6332. Give her a call and see if she will engage you in an intellectual conversation, maybe ask why she is so spineless and won't post anything but bullshit on here site, 2 can play at this game. Now can we get this thread back on track, LBM if you don't have anything constructive to add to this thread go start one yourself.
    What do you mean by Constructive you have posted twice on this thread, basically calling a lady a nutbar, uneducated housewife, stupid and spineless. Personally don't think comments like that or attacks on people with different opinions do any help for hunters or outdoors people. You then say she only posts BS and only prints one side of the story, just like some of these threads are doing. Personally think people should be able to see both sides and go with what they believe.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    What do you mean by Constructive you have posted twice on this thread, basically calling a lady a nutbar, uneducated housewife, stupid and spineless. Personally don't think comments like that or attacks on people with different opinions do any help for hunters or outdoors people. You then say she only posts BS and only prints one side of the story, just like some of these threads are doing. Personally think people should be able to see both sides and go with what they believe.
    I'm starting to have regretted starting this thread.

The intention was to show users of this forum that what we say is visable to the general public. That if we want to be taken serious and to be respected that we have to be respectful.

As soon as I saw the contact details flash up I sent a message to the moderators to have this thread closed. It's spiraled out of control.

Huntingbc forums is doing the work for anti hunters. Shooting ourselves in the foot.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    And what have you supplied but a list of removed posts, good work.

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    I'm starting to have regretted starting this thread.

The intention was to show users of this forum that what we say is visable to the general public. That if we want to be taken serious and to be respected that we have to be respectful.

As soon as I saw the contact details flash up I sent a message to the moderators to have this thread closed. It's spiraled out of control.

Huntingbc forums is doing the work for anti hunters. Shooting ourselves in the foot.
    dapesche, the challenge is you are dealing with a social and emotionally driven base.
    They couldn't give a rats ass about any data, science, inventory counts that don't support their agenda.
    There is nothing you can say or do that will change their view and position.
    Would an anti hunter ever change our minds so we don't hunt?
    Not bloody likely.

The platform is to get information out to the non-hunting population (not Anti-Hunting, big difference).

Anti groups will lie, manipulate, sensor, create/falsify propaganda driven messaging for their cause and justify it.
    They don't give a shit about anything we have to say. Facts and science only serves to undermine their platform.

I have posted on this gals comment page....never saw the light of day.
    I emailed her directly, respectfully asking why she deleted all comments that called out the issue of the huge swing in the imbalance in our ecosystem....ungulate populations at record lows...wolves at record highs.
    Nothing but crickettes.

Antis show zero respect as we are perceived as the devil.
    Non-hunters we can educate as their minds are somewhat open

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by proguide66 View Post
    What page is that?
    This is the same sissy that got up and asked Trudeau what he was going to do to protect animals in Canada.
    Last edited by TexasWalker; 02-21-2018 at 01:29 PM.

^^^^^
    That was subtle Steve.
    LMAO

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    ^^^^^
    That was subtle Steve.
    LMAO
    Actually, that's only half of it!
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..