Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

It seems like a nerve has been hit with the animal conservation groups. I posted a reply waiting to see if it gets posted, it is currently waiting moderation review. It will be interesting to see how much they censor the message.

" In reading your posts. It seems that you are right about people being the most dangerous predator of all. The fact that you are willing to do anything to stop this man, say enough about irrational behavior. The wolf is out of control and is having a significant impact on ungulates and domestic animals within BC and USA. If you spent any time in the wilderness, you would see the impact and the imbalance in the ecosystems the wolves have caused. Hunters have been and always will be the first line of conservation. I hunt for food to feed my family, and that is rational behavior."

LBM in my 20 years of snaring , I have only caught one none targeted animal and that was a coyote. Would like to see how you make and setup your snares. With a deer stop , breakaway and proper placement you should catch what you put out for. If you are catching lots of non-targeted animals like you stated ,that would be on you not your snares

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    LBM in my 20 years of snaring , I have only caught one none targeted animal and that was a coyote. Would like to see how you make and setup your snares. With a deer stop , breakaway and proper placement you should catch what you put out for. If you are catching lots of non-targeted animals like you stated ,that would be on you not your snares
    She doesn't.
    She's a phony.

#1 problem is the wrong people are representing us in the more popular clubs - period.
    #1 problem on this forum is people typing away running down or pointing out a negative about "snares" or anything else. GOOD WORK, shouldn't take long for the F@CKING SCREEN SHOT TO SHOW UP ON SOCIAL MEDIA !!!!

Winter is trapping time. Proper SETS cleanly and swiftly dispatched fur bearers including wolves ( READ HOW I EFFUNG DELIVERED THAT AGAIN!!!).
    Properly placed SETS after a legally licensed trapper has done their due diligence on WHERE the animals travel, where the ungulates winter WILL EASILY AND ONLY dispatch targeted species. ( EFFING GET IT YET ABOUT WHAT TO EFFING TYPE ONLINE ??? ).
    Random unskilled POACHERS are responsible for illegal sets killing random species, especially out of season. This is also uncommon but may occur.

"leg hold traps" were banned YEARS ago. "Foot traps" are legal, and no different then today's handcuffs for humans and probably cause LESS discomfort.

Anyway, maybe it's time to punt, ban forever 'members' who continually insist on spreading miserable rhetoric on here when it comes to hunting, shooting or trapping.

Screen shots of bullshit are coming FROM HERE. How effing stupid can a person be to POST SCREEN SHOT WORTHY SHIT IN HERE???

Anyway, on a side note, this anti thing isn't my first rodeo, I've been a poster boy on the front page of a few anti web sites in the past.
    Guess how many antis I seen in the woods? None.
    Guess how it affected my actions - none.
    Guess how many people full of hate I encountered in person? None.
    Guess how much I think about it at night ? NONE.

its as easy to make go away as a button push- done.
    As Gatehouse pointed out, I have had maybe 12 antis type away at me online - SO YAWN.
    Meanwhile my video reach is continually 20k to 800k people EVERY DAY.

Im good ! I wouldn't even think of replying to the web site, it will go away on its own like a minor hemmoroid.
    As far as the Kelly woman ( forgot her name already, sorry if it's wrong), all she is doing is showing the world what happens when you let you're gina grow over - evil anger- that's IT !
    ( screen shot that and repost it sweetheart, your hubby prolly wants to buy me a beer now ��).

Onward !!

PS, you guys want to fight and WIN?? ATTACK THE ANTIS IN YOUR CLUBS !!
    Last edited by proguide66; 02-19-2018 at 06:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Piperdown View Post
    Sorry this was the line i was asking about, and do show us some of your fine animals you have harvested, maybe what areas, short story, pictures of you making sausage etc, you know like the things hunters do, thanks in advance
    I hear Jassmine has some deadly sausage recipes.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

I'm so proud of HBC!
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricDyck View Post
    ....i dont buy ** fish ..its like buying your stolen tools back from a crack head..

Well my comment wasn’t posted either. Looks like this woman doesn’t like the truth, just her narrow minded fairytales. Wait till the big bad wolf comes chewing on her little creatures in her yard and see what happens. It never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded people can be. When will it change.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Quote Originally Posted by trapman View Post
    Don't have a clue what your talking about where did I stat I did any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ride Red View Post
    Well my comment wasn’t posted either. Looks like this woman doesn’t like the truth, just her narrow minded fairytales. Wait till the big bad wolf comes chewing on her little creatures in her yard and see what happens. It never ceases to amaze me how narrow minded people can be. When will it change.
    It wont that's evident.

Quote Originally Posted by LBM View Post
    Don't have a clue what your talking about where did I stat I did any of this.
    I just reviewed about 500 of your posts. Content adds no value. Mostly negative. A few posts congratulating hunter success, no doubt for credibility. A few about 4-25. The rest seem anti hunting. 100% Troll. Admins please remove this person.