Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

I posted a comment also as everyone of us that has read this crap. Seems like right no they are only posting anti shit comments!!

I commented too. I'm still waiting for moderation. I don't even think I slammed her too bad. I only asked her what she was doing to help dwindling ungulate populations in the province. I asked her not to criticize unless she had a better plan.
    I guess she mustn't have a better plan...

Quote Originally Posted by Foxton Gundogs View Post
    Screen shots off of here in the article. Time to rethink HBC's "open door" policy perhaps.
    I would view this as backwards step for hunting in BC. Just needed a reminder this could happen...

Lol...how does she not see the irony? Founder of deersafe, and President of the deer protection society of BC (who knew?) And yet is up in arms about a small percentage of hunters/trappers engaged in predator control. If she wants to save some deer, she should be helping Steve!

Everyone should click on this link and slide forward to 53m20s.
    https://youtu.be/qWjGLAgOYu0

We are shooting ourselves in the foot right now. Antagonizing and disrespecting our opposition is not helping us at all. Yes, 'they' are incredibly frustrating and generally uninformed but they are winning and we are not helping ourselves.

Keep it positive, keep it respectful and educate people whenever possible. Keep the contentious images to private Facebook groups.

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    Everyone should click on this link and slide forward to 53m20s.
    https://youtu.be/qWjGLAgOYu0

We are shooting ourselves in the foot right now. Antagonizing and disrespecting our opposition is not helping us at all. Yes, 'they' are incredibly frustrating and generally uninformed but they are winning and we are not helping ourselves.

Keep it positive, keep it respectful and educate people whenever possible. Keep the contentious images to private Facebook groups.
    This is exactly it. It also highlights the magnification ability of such groups.

whole lot of anti`s posting to this one boys i found it real hard to stay out of the conversation.Because i feel the all those mangy dogs deserve a spot in doggy heaven but that is just my own opinion.

The Anti's are coming out more than ever now. They have a win with the Gbear hunt ban. Premiere Horgan sighted one of the reasons for the Gbear ban was "it was no longer in the Public Interest of the majority of British Columbians". With that statement he opened the door to every Anti to up their game on the premise that if enough people's voices swayed government policy on the Gbear hunt, then if they make enough noise they can get all hunting banned.

WOW some people don t like him ! lol RJ

Quote Originally Posted by spear View Post
    Posted a comment. Wonder if they will allow it. I think it's unlikely as is doesn't fit their rhetoric
    Same here...go Steve go!