Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Full support For Steve! Social media is going to rule our govt actions more and more often. Time to speak up!
    "Pimpin' aint easy"

Quote Originally Posted by bang flop View Post
    I tried to leave a comment.... 2 days in waiting for moderator to approve.... I guess they didn't like my "go Steve go" kinda note.
    Me too... waiting 4 days... ha...
    "Pimpin' aint easy"

Quote Originally Posted by dapesche View Post
    Everyone should click on this link and slide forward to 53m20s.
    https://youtu.be/qWjGLAgOYu0

We are shooting ourselves in the foot right now. Antagonizing and disrespecting our opposition is not helping us at all. Yes, 'they' are incredibly frustrating and generally uninformed but they are winning and we are not helping ourselves.

Keep it positive, keep it respectful and educate people whenever possible. Keep the contentious images to private Facebook groups.
    I don't know if any or how many of you guys are on twitter or FB but the antis kill us on social media... They have massive exposures that across countries. Its time to stop hiding what we do out there. For sure educate! How do you do this within a closed group? There are lots of reports and facts floating around on FB for instance that can be FWD with great results regarding education and exposure. Talking about it in a closed, like minded group is moot....
    "Pimpin' aint easy"

Quote Originally Posted by steve-r View Post
    I just reviewed about 500 of your posts (LBM). Content adds no value. Mostly negative. A few posts congratulating hunter success, no doubt for credibility. A few about 4-25. The rest seem anti hunting. 100% Troll. Admins please remove this person.
    Just one of several....

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Just one of several....
    how about we start a thread that is sticky, identifying trolls, just like the classified bad guy list. Since the screenshot they used included something I posted, I feel the need to call out these f$&@tards.
    Admins, what is your stance on rooting out those whoose primary agenda is to undermine us?

Quote Originally Posted by Fred1 View Post
    ...... Social media is going to rule our govt actions more and more often. Time to speak up!
    Very relevant post Fred1.
    The heavily far left favoring news entities/networks basically control THEIR message and how they want the public to perceive information. With the evolution of social media their controlled way of presenting information is being challenged as others have the ability to offer another perspective.

Proguide's situation and efforts is a prime example of this.

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

I just reviewed about 500 of your posts. Content adds no value. Mostly negative. A few posts congratulating hunter success, no doubt for credibility. A few about 4-25. The rest seem anti hunting. 100% Troll. Admins please remove this person.
    LBM actually PM' d me some goat hunting info this year. It was unsolicited and just plain old good gesture. He/she is not an anti hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Ron.C View Post
    LBM actually PM' d me some goat hunting info this year. It was unsolicited and just plain old good gesture. He/she is not an anti hunter
    Maybe the group of people that think antis are sending moles to infiltrate their secret lair should start a secret forum where they have to invite each other and prove your worth, just like organized criminals. Maybe another member has to see you kill an animal and get blood on your hands before you're allowed in.
    If you don't read the newspaper, you're uninformed. If you read the newspaper, you're mis-informed.

Quote Originally Posted by Bustercluck View Post
    Maybe the group of people that think antis are sending moles .....
    Don't have to think it, it's pretty blatant. What more evidence do you need antis are trolling here after they post a screenshot from here? A post or two for the purpose of masking credibility doesn't justify 500+ negative posts, many of which include questions that seem research oriented. Go look at all of them and then come back and tell us what you conclude?

Don't have to think it, it's pretty blatant. What more evidence do you need antis are trolling here after they post a screenshot from here? A post or two for the purpose of masking credibility doesn't justify 500+ negative posts, many of which include questions that seem research oriented. Go look at all of them and then come back and tell us what you conclude?
    Sorry to disapoint you but not a anti, tired of hunting being taking away yes especially when its is being done by other hunters or out door groups. Research oriented not sure were that comes from but you are entitled to your opinion.
    Wont bother going through and reading your posts for doesn't interest me, but it does say you only have 59 but maybe that's wrong.