Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    The trouble with snares and traps is they are not very selective.
    Hhmm, someone spreading the wrong information based on opinion, does it sound like someone else you know?

Quote Originally Posted by VI Blacktails View Post
    I also left a reply waiting for moderation.I mentioned there would still be a grizzly bear hunt if they went by science and the main reason for the ungulate decrease is from logging and habitat loss.
    I would argue that logging and habitat is the main reason but it is a main factor. Lots of deer in the cities and farm lands, I wouldn't consider it prime blacktail habitat but it is almost void of predators.

Dat comment section though...

Sonit Nangia - The most dangerous animal on the planet is the human animal. Evil and deceitful, we will be our own end.

Amanda Dwyer - He is nothing other than a murderer. Humans are a plague on this planet

GPC - Clearly he’s nuts just like all irrational predator haters.
    Who is allowing this dangerous “man” to make such decisions? They’d better step in and put him in his place NOW!

Thanks for the laugh guys.

My post finally got posted 24 hours later. im not smart enough to screen shot it, to post here.

Someone on Facebook had mentioned that this Kelly Carson has an account on HBC.

Moderators need to punt her if this is correct....
    Trudeau is a Neya Noonan Utim Tugeye

My response is being held for moderator review as well.
    Would hate to see a science based comment posted on a site that is purely based on emotion and agenda driven.
    Idiots

oureaFebruary 16, 2018 at 10:37 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    Reality is man has altered the landscape in BC to the benefit of wolves.
    Science based studies show an explosion of wolves.
    Science based studies show an absolute implosion of ungulate populations, particularly moose ( preferred prey of wolves ) Some species are down 75% and shrinking and are directly linked to wolf predation

Wolves are killing and eating wildlife at an unprecedented level due to their robust and ever increasing population. Logging roads and snowmobile trails are wolf hiways allowing them to cover dozens of miles per day in pursuit of prey. Wolves are handicapped if they have to navigate deep snow. Increasing forestry road density simply allows for more efficient killing for wolves.
    Where is the compassion for the thousands of deer, elk and moose that suffer an agonizing death, being ripped apart and consumed while still alive?
    BC has record low wildlife numbers and the trend is only getting worse.
    BC’s wolf numbers are at unprecedented highs.
    Not tough to do the math

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Keep sending cash guys bs'ing about some real housewife of Victoria helps nothing send cash over and over my wife is getting mad at emt.s going out of our account but you know what-she is a biologist and gets why im sending it so no love oh well when mama has moose in the freezer she will look fondly upon my spending habits send cash gofund me don't work , tough shit the mail works too this is not going to go away send cash and the less banter that we are spraying the better this grassroots deal works send cash! Horsee
    PIGS IS PIGS;BUT HOG'S IS HOGS!

Quote Originally Posted by Throwaway View Post
    If anyone could screenshot their unapproved comments and send them my way I think that would give some weight towards it going somewhere.
    Good on ya, it would benefit our hunting community greatly if you help get our side of the story out there..

Well my comment didnt fit their narrative, less than one day and it was deleted. No very subjective reporting.

^^^^aint that the truth...use those resources and get our story out there Throwaway....