Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

Re: Hunting bc screenshot worth seeing (wolf related)

She is a nutbar, i have tried on numerous sites to engage her, she will not engage in any kind of intelligent conversation, especially when related to science. She is just an uneducated housewife, who's only mission in life was maybe to have kids, god help us all if they are as stupid as her. Forget about getting a reply, they only print one side of the story.
    Last edited by Piperdown; 02-16-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    The trouble with snares and traps is they are not very selective.
    The trouble with people is they are not very selective when posting fallacious opinions.

I hope you are just ignorant....

left a comment, lets see if they post it. We should flood them with comments and pics of deer ripped apart from wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by 303savage View Post
    The trouble with snares and traps is they are not very selective.
    You want non selective, xylitol!!!
    Google "xylitol an k-9's"

Leg hold traps are designed to release the animal with just some bruising.
    That's what trappers use to trap in areas that he/she, may want to let females and or undesirables go.

I also tried to leave a post without any luck. HBC should be more selective too.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

Yes, there are only 10 comments but 20,000 people viewed it. Yes, that includes us as well but even if 10,000 of the views are from her supporter or antis, thats still a lot of exposure.

Quote Originally Posted by Gateholio View Post
    The comments tell me everything I need to know.

It's been up there for 2 days and only 10 comments. TEN!! About something as controversial as wolf trapping!

If the antis had the numbers they claim, the comments would be in the hundreds by now. It's always a handful of zealots that try to tell the rest of the public how to live their lives, and not just in this issue.

Point is, it should be a hot button issue for them but only 10 actually cared enough to make a comment. It's a handful of zealots that are always trying to stir things up.
    Knowledgeable shooters agree- The 375 Ruger is the NEW KING of all 375 caliber cartridges. ALL HAIL THE NEW KING!

yea shes not very popular thats for sure.

I left a comment. It said your comment is waiting moderation will see if it gets posted. Did anyone else happen to notice how there is not a single comment that is pro wolf cull.They only post the anti-cull comments, this is getting worse and worse now to the point where there is a discussion online and people cannot even post a separate opinion because they just will not air that opinion if it doesn’t agree with theirs. I had a huge argument ready for David Wolfe David avocado Wolfe that is on his Facebook page where he put a statement saying that the Alaska government was going To allow people to shoot bears in hibernation and to allow people to shoot bears from helicopters. I challenged him on this and brought up a picture of the page of the Alaska hunting and fishing regulations where it specifically says no animal shall be chased harassed or molested LOL from an aircraft. I posted this picture in a comment on his main page where the discussion was going on and he would not say a word. Then I messaged him and asked him why he was lying on Facebook to all his fans again he did not say a word. I commented in the comment section Asking him why he was lying and still nothing from anyone we need to start fighting this kind of stuff and making these people answer for the crap they’re coming up with. I feel like hunting is not going to be something we have access to in the near future if we don’t make a change here. I will admit I also don’t really know what to do. The anti-hunting groups are so well organized with money and media how do we fight back. I’m open to any suggestions and I would love to do my part to help us all out in the future. At every corner I turn I see less and less opportunities to fight for our point and more people turning the other direction

I also left a reply waiting for moderation.I mentioned there would still be a grizzly bear hunt if they went by science and the main reason for the ungulate decrease is from logging and habitat loss.