Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Grizzly Bears

Grizzly Bears

I was looking up things we are up against in the animal protection world and came across this. They are looking for federal protection for Grizzly bears.

https://www.raincoast.org/2018/01/le...s-at-risk-act/

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Grizzly Bears

Raincoast Bunch -They Really are a BUNCH of LIARs RJ

The definition of propaganda

It is what we are up against. If they say the same thing long enough it becomes the truth.

What a heap of shit. There’s more bears in bc then anywhere else in the world. Black and grizzly am I wrong?

Hmmm he forgot the Granville street grizzly population..his numbers in the Chilcotin are so far off as to be intentional ..there are more grizzlies in the one valley out there then in his total numbers..he has not then included 95 % of the Chilcotin region.
    Statistics are so specific as to be useless..Stat. 100% of those that ate dill pickles in 1822 are now dead...it was not the pickles.
    This is where OUR BC WF should be concentrating on..getting the real facts out there.
    Steven

^^^^^and this is exactly it, I hope the BCWF does exactly that - get the real facts out there....

Grizzlies are just the tip of the iceberg, wolves and black bears next! I would just like to say a big hearty "Thank you" to all those provincial hunters and shooters who voted NDP, Green, Independent or just didn't vote in the last B.C. election, and with Justine in power federally, they've got a good shot at getting that federal grizzly protection! Thank you also to the hunters and shooters on this sight who proudly chanted "vote ABC" in the federal election, I think of you often but have trouble adequately expressing how I feel!

Quote Originally Posted by srupp View Post
    Hmmm he forgot the Granville street grizzly population..his numbers in the Chilcotin are so far off as to be intentional ..there are more grizzlies in the one valley out there then in his total numbers..he has not then included 95 % of the Chilcotin region.
    Statistics are so specific as to be useless..Stat. 100% of those that ate dill pickles in 1822 are now dead...it was not the pickles.
    This is where OUR BC WF should be concentrating on..getting the real facts out there.
    Steven
    ^^^Agreed!

Maybe when we vote the liberals in next election they will reverse the grizzly ban in bc.