Thread: Fishing In Puerto Vallarta

Fishing In Puerto Vallarta

I just returned from a week in Puerto Vallarta. Had the opportunity to get out for an inshore fishing trip in the Bay of Banderas. Was awesome. Saw tons of dolphins and more Humpback whales then I could count. Our charter was only for 6 hours, and we wanted to hook up so the captain "Scooby" said we should head out for Jacks. I landed 11 before I had to start passing on fish and watch Scooby and his deck hand to reel some in. Was some crazy action, and I was absolutely exhausted when by the time we were done. Anyways, if you are heading down to Puerto Vallarta and want to do some fishing, I highly recommend you check out PV Sportfishing.

Last edited by Ron.C; 02-10-2018 at 02:27 PM.

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Fishing In Puerto Vallarta

Thanks for the tip! Heading for PV tomorrow morning for the week. Cost?
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln

was $300 US for 6 hours on a 29 foot Super Penga

You can bring up to 4 people and split the cost, and the fish but my wife bought the Charter for me as a gift and she wanted me to have the whole boat to myself. Recommend you book now as he is busy. Go to the site below and drop them an email. A man by the name of Damon will respond.

http://puertovallartafish.com/charters.html

oh ya, for those of you who watch "Gold Rush" on TV, I ran into Tony Beets yesterday in Nuevo Vallarta!!!
    Last edited by Ron.C; 02-10-2018 at 03:05 PM.

we had the same experience a week ago different charter but was great 240 $ for 4 hours and there were 5 of us

Sweet, thanks for the info
    "Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because you agree with it"
    -Abraham Lincoln