Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Not able to access site today?

Re: Not able to access site today?

clear your cookies, there was a glitch with the registrar and it's in the process of re-maping everything. Has nothing to do with the website its where the domain points the information.
    Member of the Following Organizations:

BCWF

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    clear your cookies, there was a glitch with the registrar and it's in the process of re-maping everything. Has nothing to do with the website its where the domain points the information.
    oh come on wheres the fun in saying the actual cause!!!, let the tinfoil come out to play for awhile hahaha

It’s because of the Trudeau bashing thread, jelvis was offended and had it shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Marc View Post
    Looks like it was an issue with the registrar we are back online and Spink is checking things out.
    Thank the Lord! Just got out of the hospital after a lovely week stay cuz of bloody diabetes, on the "Needle" now, seems to be working so far, anyways, finally got the strength to get back to my favorite hunt'in site, and No bloody Hunt'in Site, Again!!! No No No!!! Here I am just gett'in my sight back again and no hunt'in story's to read, no big buck pic's, life was over now for sure! The words "Site cannot be found" were a blur from my tears stream'in down my face! Last nite I wrapped all my rifles together with packing tape and was going to sell them to the scrap yard for junk metal, 40 bucks a ton I was told, so I'd get about 84 dollars for them all! Nice haul eh! But after pump'in 11 units of Insulin into my belly wrinkle this mornin I noticed the little blue light from my P/C just'a blink'in away at me, so what the hell I though I'll give HBC one last try, one last kick at the can so' to speak, anddd, and here I ammm! Hunt BC lives!!! My fingers are slipp'in on my tear soaked key board try'in to type right now, must be the insulin I think? So hey, it's to dam cold to go outside this morn'in, so start typ'in your hunting story's and post some pic's of your trips! When I go to the "Happy hunt'in ground's" I hope like hell to either be out Hunt'in or on this site read'in about your Hunt's, what could be better, Eh!!! Marv.

-15 here in Kammy this morning as you know ! Marv Glad to Hear your OK and HOPE your able to get back out hunting ! Good LUCK to you !

Cheers Jim

Quote Originally Posted by REMINGTON JIM View Post
    -15 here in Kammy this morning as you know ! Marv Glad to Hear your OK and HOPE your able to get back out hunting ! Good LUCK to you !

Cheers Jim
    Come hell or high water Jim, the first day the snow recedes enough I can make out the trails above the house I'm out of here! Might not "shoot to kill", but I'll scare the crap out'a what ever I see! Thanks for the well wishes, I might need them!