Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Exo Mountain Gear

Re: Exo Mountain Gear

Quote Originally Posted by swampthing View Post
    I switched from kuiu to exo. Kuiu was a great pack but the exo has a layout I prefer and is more comfortable with weight. I just ordered the 2000 bag to supplement my 5500 bag and I received it in 14days. I never got charged duty on my original exo pack purchase but the little bag had a $78 customs bill!
    I just recieved my 3500 pack today. No duty but a bill for pst and gst. Contact EXO with your duty bill. They are trying to figure out what we pay up here to import their product. Nice to see a company that cares about the customers final cost. My pack is awsome! Got 2 hip packs, weapon carrier and the crib load panel.
    Clear alcohols are for rich women on diets...

wow seriously!? that is good news, I got a hefty duty bill. Did you prepay duty?

It’s made in USA you should only pay sales tax.

My 5500 pack and 3500 bag arrived yesterday, 63 get and Im out the door at the post office, March 3, I placed the order, hope the next order comes faster

Okay after a long hike, the 5500 pack was great I was around 50 lbs, hiked 34 klm Highest pass was 8300 ft, pack was a dream to haul, now packing for a sheep hunt, we will see how the meat shelf carries the weight, if Im lucky

I keep going back an forth between Exo and Stone Glacier. I'm sure I'd be happy eitherway.. but still a tough choice.