Thread: Hunting Film Tour 2018

Hunting Film Tour 2018

Guys and Girls, just an FYI, we interviewed Naoto Aoki, he's running the HFT Canadian dates for 2018. They've had some challenges due to the loss of their title sponsor (Wholesale Sports), but managed to still get some venues lined up.
    Naoto's a professional wildlife photographer, fly fishing guide, bear guide, and bow hunter, so we had a great time hearing some of his stories.

episode will be up today or tomorrow.

John
    https://highlanderhunting.com

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Hunting Film Tour 2018

Hunting Film Tour will be in Elkford Saturday nite Feb. 17/2018

We will be interviewing a guy named Adam Foss tomorrow. He's in two of the films and is the youngest guy to achieve the North American sheep grand slam.

If you're interested, you can host a HFT night in your town. I noticed there aren't much for BC dates.

Cheers
    John
    https://highlanderhunting.com

Fossman! Good guy!

The film tour this past weekend was more like a music concert than a film tour. The second "film was nothing but some guys autobiography--100% not interesting. Another film must have been photographed with a crappy cell phone. Could hardly see the archery hunter or the animal at 39 yards. Don't understand why people have to put so much loud music to their videos. Keep the music in the background so it doesn't piss people off. Its hard enough to hear someone whisper into the camera. The night out was a good event but the Film Tour did not live up to "my" expectations by a long shot.

Hi guys I've been listening to your podcast. Keep it up- you guys come across as genuine. Most of the other podcasts are American and talk about Colorado elk and Nebraska whiteys. Nothing against those but it's not where I'm going to go hunt