Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Dodge

New Dodge

Hi , guys!
    Anybody had a leaky roof in new Ram under 100k driven? Is there a warranty , or do they change the interior roof and carpet if there is mold? Thanks for any info..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: New Dodge

my jeep leaked since I bought it. just started again as a matter of fact I had it in to maple ridge jeep dodge Chrysler. they tried several times to fix when it was under 60k once you go beyond that, they may help you, but it depends on if you are a repeat customer and service your vehicle there.

likely won't replace anything. I wasn't overly happy with their attempts or results

Quote Originally Posted by drakfero View Post
    Hi , guys!
    Anybody had a leaky roof in new Ram under 100k driven? Is there a warranty , or do they change the interior roof and carpet if there is mold? Thanks for any info..
    I know this sounds crazy, but I'd ask the Stealership! K

Warranty on water leaks is covered for 36 months or 60,000 kms, whichever comes first...and as long as it isn't caused by blocked drains etc.

Drop by your local dealership, chances are you will have to pay!

If you got that much water in in (under felt wet), you will need to strip it to dry it.

Not a leaky roof, it’s one of 2 possibly 3 things

1- sat radio antenna
    2-third brake light
    3-sunroof drains are backed up (if you have one)

its pretty common, I park inside so I haven’t had any issues, but it comes up in the Facebook group I’m part of once a week or so, warranty should take care of it.

Have had small leaks on dodge pickup caused by cracked cab marker light lens, which when replaced solves the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by russm View Post
    Not a leaky roof, it’s one of 2 possibly 3 things

1- sat radio antenna
    2-third brake light
    3-sunroof drains are backed up (if you have one)

its pretty common, I park inside so I haven’t had any issues, but it comes up in the Facebook group I’m part of once a week or so, warranty should take care of it.
    Not at 100k!

so the OP is over 60k, but still under 100k...I would still fight for it, bypass the dealer and call the corporate number

no experience with dodge, but with ford dealership denied my warranty claim on a small electrical issue after the 60k (imo the dealer dismissed my complaints until the 60k ran out)....made my complaint with corporate customer service, and provided my service receipts that included "client reported..." and dealer called me back saying they would honour warranty

always make sure the service desk puts your complaint in writing on the work order/invoice
    Unfortunately, the rifles are getting lighter because we are getting heavier and more unfit as a society. This is the key to the mainstream acceptance of the short magnums. - Nathan Foster

One of our new work trucks arrived and when we opened the rear door the interior was soaked - less than 100 km. One of my staff bought a 3500 Longhorn ($85,000) and with less than 5000km it leaked.Rear seats were ruined and had to be replaced.

Quote Originally Posted by BRvalley View Post
    so the OP is over 60k, but still under 100k...I would still fight for it, bypass the dealer and call the corporate number

no experience with dodge, but with ford dealership denied my warranty claim on a small electrical issue after the 60k (imo the dealer dismissed my complaints until the 60k ran out)....made my complaint with corporate customer service, and provided my service receipts that included "client reported..." and dealer called me back saying they would honour warranty

always make sure the service desk puts your complaint in writing on the work order/invoice
    Yes Make sure All Complaints are on the WORK ORDER so if the problem shows up after warranty you have PROOF of COMPLAINT ! CYAZZE ! RJ