Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any experienced trad hunters our there?

Re: Any experienced trad hunters our there?

Quote Originally Posted by greybark View Post
    Good morning Brez , Long week-end in May , the extra day makes the travel worth while .
    The challenging yet fair 3-D (Jim Murphy) course must be experienced , kitchen with very reasonable prices , good camping with water available , quantity and quality of numerous door and raffle is impresive, all types of Tradies willing to share their campfire and stories , the Rock Creek Cub with its impressive grounds are some of the reasons to attend .
    However the most impressive point is the "Family" participation of this event , it is the small or large family groups that provide a foundation that makes the TBBC Roundevous a must attend event !
    Cheers and hope you can attend !
    I have marked it on my calendar.
    Bearcheese, these are the events and places you need to go to. The information available is overwhelming and invaluable. By the way, good on you to get into bow hunting at the traditional level. Truly embracing the spirit of the sport.

J_T, sounds like both Bearcheese and I have lots to learn from you and your team.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Quote Originally Posted by Brez View Post
    I have marked it on my calendar.
    Bearcheese, these are the events and places you need to go to. The information available is overwhelming and invaluable. By the way, good on you to get into bow hunting at the traditional level. Truly embracing the spirit of the sport.

J_T, sounds like both Bearcheese and I have lots to learn from you and your team.
    Let's connect at Rock Creek. We have mutual friends, I was speaking with one the other night.....

Quote Originally Posted by J_T View Post
    Let's connect at Rock Creek. We have mutual friends, I was speaking with one the other night.....
    Don't believe everything you hear........unless it's good of course.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Hey guys, thanks for the tips. I guess I'll start attending as many 3D shoots as possible. I'm hoping to be able to meet some folks who I could join on some small and big game hunts, preferably in southern BC. I'd get my own tags of course, but the idea would be ( I think ) that I'd learn a lot just by accompanying a few experienced guys in exchange for sharing in the labour