Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Whitetail firsts ........

Re: Whitetail firsts ........

Quote Originally Posted by curly top View Post
    Ya know Dash, I recall your texts ......... I think it was the same day, 28th, I'd have to look at my tag to be sure.

Dont forget we need to mount your Antlers ...... CT
    I just checked mine, it was the 27th. I can't remember if I texted ya that day or the next though.. No matter, 27-28th are going in my book as my "good luck" days haha. Gunna have to go every year at that time!

And yes, I still have it in the freezer! I'm hoping to get time to finish cleaning them up! I'll be in touch for sure!!

guest Guest

Quote Originally Posted by f350ps View Post
    Hey Curly, I've been doing some thinking lately and came to the realization that your future son in law is screwed for whiteys in Nov, seniority takes precedence! No worries though, I'll fill his spot in the blind! K
    He hasn't qualified for them long Late Novemer sit sessions ........ That takes ........ Well almost a life time as my bro found out ......... If I recall you are a goose slayer, you would be setting deeks and pounding Snows any way lol.

Want some added fun during the rut use a combo of rattling/doe bleats. Helps to pass the time on all day sits in the cold

WT come to calling better then BT/MD. Some will sneak in like a ghost but some will put on a real show. I have had bucks charge in, rake trees, and grunt being highly aggressive

Calling adds way more excitement and by far my fav way to hunt WT