Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently CO'S shouldn't hunt as that affects their work ethic

Re: Apparently CO'S shouldn't hunt as that affects their work ethic

Very well written. Thank you for putting so much effort in.

I would also explain the police thing a bit more as the way I see it.... gangs are being compared to guide outfitters and BCWF.

just a suggestion?

It’s like having the Police departments working with all agencies that are involved in law enforcement, so they know what’s current, what’s happening, and how to enforce the regulations as a team.

well it seems this group of _________ is staying true to themselves....they seem to embrace candidates with no political experience so why wouldn't they expect everyone else to do jobs they have no practical experience with.....

Quote Originally Posted by mod7rem View Post
    I think this is a very good write up, thanks for putting it together, but the comparison to a "police department with someone on the inside of a major criminal gang" just doesnt sound right to me. Maybe I'm reading or interpreting it wrong, but for me it doesn't work. It reads like you're comparing the regulation makers to a major criminal gang.
    I would agree, To me it would be like the police department sitting on a committee to create laws that they need to enforce. Their input, from an enforcement perspective is critical, and would be irresponsible to not be involved.

Great write up. And kudos to you for contributing. Well done.

I think it may be time for all hunters to sign onto the likes of facebook, instagram, etc and and start a campaign to begin rating these news organizations that print this drivel. It appears they are about the ratings. Maybe we should make them pay attention by rating as they deserve.
    Last edited by Seeker; 01-31-2018 at 11:48 AM.
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....

Quote Originally Posted by DeepJeep View Post
    Very well written. Thank you for putting so much effort in.

I would also explain the police thing a bit more as the way I see it.... gangs are being compared to guide outfitters and BCWF.

just a suggestion?

It’s like having the Police departments working with all agencies that are involved in law enforcement, so they know what’s current, what’s happening, and how to enforce the regulations as a team.

Great suggestion there, I'll use what you've written as a replacement, thank you!
    And thanks to all the others for pointing out the same.

Everyone go to his facebook page and comment there:

https://www.facebook.com/BryceforBC/...B7mDy8&fref=nf

Arrow Re: Apparently CO'S shouldn't hunt as that affects their work ethic

The FAILURE's latest drivel: http://www.brycecasavant.ca/2018/01/...r-sun-article/

Horgan must be teaching him Bafflegab! LOL!

Cheers,
    Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

Quote Originally Posted by IronNoggin View Post
    The FAILURE's latest drivel: http://www.brycecasavant.ca/2018/01/...r-sun-article/

Horgan must be teaching him Bafflegab! LOL!

Cheers,
    Nog
    They were testing the waters to see the public’s response to his first article. If it went in there favour no doubt they would steam forward to make changes

Without overwhelming support we are now getting the political save face restriction

Hunters really got to watch for the NDP testing the waters in the media to gauge public support

This tactic will be used often as they attempted to make anti hunting changes but try to keep in the public’s favour in hopes to stay in power

The Sun and Province are owned by the same company....shouldn't be a surprise. The papers are pushing their own agenda....
    There was a time I thought all parties that cared for wildlife and habitat conservation could find common ground. I was wrong. Adapt....

“Favoring hunters in recruitment processes strictly because they have knowledge of killing wildlife, to a point where 70 per cent of uniformed staff are hunters, creates a situation where the policing service in question lacks balance and internal workplace diversity.”
    Casavant points to his recent papers "To Conserve and Protect" and "Law Gone Wild" as examples of why law enforcement services should be staffed in a manner that is representative of the diversity of the public they serve.

So he thinks we only know how to kill? Apparently we have no other skills or knowledge of anything that could be useful in this type of job... I could give two shits how "diverse" a workplace or a police force is. The main thing should always be: Can they do their job correctly, professionally, and with proper common sense.