Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Apparently CO'S shouldn't hunt as that affects their work ethic

Re: Apparently CO'S shouldn't hunt as that affects their work ethic

Whats scares me is, is there a shift going on to as "whom" will be apart of what in the future.
    Meaning, are there some people (Anti's) trying to focus on just shifting who is in what job for the future.
    Like this article, to one day have CO's who are non hunters, or even anti hunting.
    To fill the Ministry full of Bios who again, are non hunters or even Anti hunting.
    That's my concern for the future, just like politics.
    How many actual resident hunters do we have running as mla's anymore??
    If hunting is going to survive, I sure hope we have them in those positions.
    And like all hunters, we want to see us having success, so, just cause a bio, or co, is a hunter, it doesn't mean
    it is a bad thing for wildlife, if anything, more awareness present to make sure wildlife flourishes.
    But, you can't tell the Anti's that, no matter how you say it.

I guess people who pursue a career out of passion rather than a paycheck are lunatics? If I were someone that wanted to steer my career in the direction of law enforcement, adding to the fact that I already love the outdoors, why the hell wouldn't I want to be a C.O?? It's the best of both worlds!
    It's a damn shame that the public has no idea that a C.O has many more duties than just running around dealing with problem animals.

I wonder how many people know that there is even laws surrounding wildlife that need to be upheld? Most of the non-hunting public that I have ever had a conversation with, were already surprised at the fact that there were printed regulations that we abide by when hunting. They thought we just grabbed a gun, went out in the woods, and just shot whatever we wanted to...

And my day started out so good too....

The NDP is mounting this attack on hunting from all sides.

It's getting more difficult to determine where they will strike next.

Don't ever forget, Casavant is an NDP candidate. If Horgan disagreed with Casavant, don't you think he'd be distancing himself from these comments? His silence equals endorsement, as it always does in politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

This Casavant is a piece of work...I wonder if the CO's are going to counter this..They sure as hell better ...They need to put this asshat to shame and assert their credibility to their position as CO's..All Biologists and CO's and Resource workers that hunt need to counter his negative views..We as hunters and fisherman have to support these people and stand against this Slander from Casavant..There must be people on this forum that represent these positions and I hope will rebute Casavants views..WE need front page as is Casavant today in the SUN or Province forgot which rag it was...Dennis

Slander by innuendo - what a low life he is.

So can anyone FOI to see who bought licenses, tags, and entered into the LEH?
    Sounds like a massive breach of their privacy.
    WSSBC Life Member

guest Guest

In my opinion, He's a fool. And really should be ashamed of his failure as a quantified CO.

I'm glad we have CO's that ARE HUNTERS.... feeling passionate about their occupation, knowing some of the insides of hunters, what it takes to be successful and what it takes those that don't abide by the laws we follow.

Shame on you Casavant.! Thank goodness your NOT a CO any longer, the fish and wildlife are better off without you.

Most of the comments to this article are supporting CO hunters and calling bullshit to Pynnhead's story.

Re: CO’s Under Attack.

I can't believe the comments from some people.
    It is a new social media trend to be anti hunting and anti fishing and to be vociferous (and not necessarily even slightly factual). Fight back. We don't need to show on social media the kill shots, guts and blood etc., even though that is an inevitable reality, but we need to show hunters are the TRUE people of the earth.
    The toll on wildlife through habitat loss due to industry and people's needs for creature comforts is staggering.
    There are some seriously distant human beings walking among us.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Whats scares me is, is there a shift going on to as "whom" will be apart of what in the future.
    Meaning, are there some people (Anti's) trying to focus on just shifting who is in what job for the future.
    Like this article, to one day have CO's who are non hunters, or even anti hunting.
    To fill the Ministry full of Bios who again, are non hunters or even Anti hunting.
    This is already naturally happening, and affecting hunting and fishing.