Thread: Core Class

Core Class

My Nephews and my son all need to take the Core Class. Both Nephews no nothing about hunting at all. Who is good to take them too where they won't be wasting their money. We are between Abbotsford and Chilliwack. Do you know if they would get a price discount if all 3 take it from the same person? I never ever had to take mine so not too sure how difficult it is... but I am under the impression its a class to teach new hunters how to hunt.

Any info helps, Thanks guys

Trent

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Core Class

Call Chilliwack dart and tackle. They offer classes and also work with a dude named Shane who runs his own classes.

Pretty hard to find a course that will teach you how to hunt. It will have some very basic stuff but certainly not a 'how to hunt' course

Cheers
    Chris

guest Guest

PM sent to you T

Cabelas in Abby had a sign at their gun counter about a company who gives the CORE course in the conference room in the Cabelas. Can’t remember the name unfortunately.

BC outdoor education. Taught by Brian Cummings.

Highly recommended. He runs classes every weekend based out of the Yarrow Elementary school.

Loves teaching kids and got my son to pass with a better mark than me! Great hands on content delivery and makes the class fun.

Gary.

core is good way to start,,for young fellas....they dont learn to hunt there but basic ideas anyways..and rules,,regs. gun safety..etc...then is time older fellas to take them to hunting,,rifle range..so on..i remember when i give my gun for my son and pointed where grouse is sitting and hiding..i'm sure he rember thet moment rest of his life.and his first bird..

Thanks Everyone!!