Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Who killed the grizzly hunt? Infographic

Who killed the grizzly hunt? Infographic

He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Who killed the grizzly hunt? Infographic

What a bunch of crap! Would like to see where the poll groups for the 90 odd % of british columbians who were against the hunt.

Also Clayton Stoner wasn't hunting illegal without a tag. He had drawn one in the leh, but got caught up in the rule of not being a resident because of his job keeping him out of bc for the greater part of 6 months. Just my feeling but if you call bc your home and bc is the only place you buy a hunting licence then you should be exempt from the 6 month rule.

Unfortunate that the liberals hadn't made it mandatory years ago that you had to bring out the meat on grizzlies, likely would still be a hunt of some sort in my opinion

thanks for the link but now I'm just pissed off
    BH

We killed the grizzly hunt, send us money.

What a pile of crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevy
    Sorry!!!! but in all honesty, i could care less,, what todbartell! actually thinks
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    but man how much pepporoni can your arshole take anyways !

Thumbs down Re: Who killed the grizzly hunt? Infographic

So, let's see here...

A Foreign National with a Masters in Political Science (and a minor in international relations) repeatedly quotes his own "work" and articles largely produced by the National (& Vancouver version) Observer (who he writes for) supplemented with the odd influx from the likes of Raincoast, Justice for bc grizzlies dot com, the foreign financed Dogwood, Suzuki Foundation, and quotes the recognized biased Insights poll, expects us to swallow his conclusions drawn from that?

Not in this lifetime.

But, the caveat here is that he is saying EXACTLY what the anti's want him to say, and they folks, will swallow his fantasy hook, line and sinker.

This is simply another example of what we are up against...

TRUTH does NOT matter. The Agenda is all that counts.
    And this fellow is obviously prepared to do whatever it takes to further that...

Nog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVNNhzkJ-UU&feature=related

Egotistical, Self Centered, Son of a Bitch Killer that Doesn't Play Well With Others.

Guess he got to Know me

That read like it was written by a high school student that was against the grizzly hunt, bias, half truths cherry picked cut up info, and then to basicly take credit for shutting it down...... my goodness. Wonder which anti owns the observer?

What is the real story about the findings of Garth Mowatt? Found that in 1-2 units? Wtf....
    Last edited by Husky7mm; 01-27-2018 at 07:22 PM.

We live in a "post-truth" era. The factual content of the news is unreliable, and often driven by an agenda of social engineering. Better to take control of the message ourselves through social media, than to wait in vain for the mainstream media to offer balance in its perspectives.

The fact that the quality of "news" is so poor, and there is apparently little to no vetting of information is worrisome. The implications go far beyond hunting. Socially, we are digging ourselves into a deep hole, with neo-Marxists controlling the universities (whose graduates will be our future leaders), and "progressivists" controlling the media, schools and government.

Honestly, I am genuinely worried about the future of Canada. Nothing less than our own liberty is at stake.
    Last edited by 325; 01-27-2018 at 02:07 PM.
    I won't always be young, but I can be immature forever

What a pile!
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Investigative journalism has never been more WRONG and INCORRECT ! What a Pile of Bear Shit that was ! RJ

ya know when you start reading about all this corruption going on all around us
    one has to ask if this is also part of the corruption.
    after reading the 2 articles i was flabbergasted.

Sadly the choice was not scientific, instead a political “forgive me” for continuing the construction of the Site C dam. Im not sayin, I’m just saying...