Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Precision Optics In Quesnel

Re: Precision Optics In Quesnel

+11 for Omar.
    The challenge of retirement is how to spend time without spending money.
    The worst day slinging lead is still better than the best day working.
    Look around is there someone you can introduce to shooting because that’s the only way we will buck the anti gun trend sweeping Canada! "tigrr 2006"

Thanks for the kind words gents. As a longtime poster and supporter on and of this board, it's been my pleasure to help provide HBC members with advice and gear over the years. In fact, I have actively been attempting to sponsor the board and buy advertising space since last September. Unfortunately the administrator does not seem interested, for some reason.
    Best Regards,

Omer
    Last edited by Gateholio; 01-26-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberfist View Post
    Thanks for the kind words gents. As a longtime poster and supporter on and of this board, it's been my pleasure to help provide HBC members with advice and gear over the years. In fact, I have actively been attempting to sponsor the board and buy advertising space since last September. Unfortunately the administrator does not seem interested, for some reason.
    Best Regards,

Omer
    Attention Marc, Gateholio, Steelco, Elkhound .........??
    Last edited by Weatherby Fan; 07-18-2018 at 12:49 PM.
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Next time I’m passing thru I’ll be sure to pick up some kolbasz and have a look at your optics and gear you sell
    Ferenc : )

Omer is fantastic to deal with,excellent pricing and second to none service.
    BCWF
    WSSOBC-Life Member

Great guy. My purchase went smooth, communication was great, product was on time and as expected.

I just bought a scope from him yesterday. He took all the time needed to answer my questions, he really knows his equipment. Looking forward to receiving my new Swaro.

Omer is a great guy to deal with. His pricing and service will be the best you can get anywhere. In the case of a warranty issue, there will be no need to worry, he WILL take care of you.. Don't worry about working out of back of his store, his inventory will blow you away. I have purchased many items and have had zero issues.

I live in Quesnel, went to highschool with omer......agree with all the above. You will have no issues dealing with him before, during, or after purchase!
    "Do not go where the path may lead,
    go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."
    Emerson

Omer has taught me a lot about optics when i first got into hunting and shooting. My friends and i have been purchasing all of our optics (and now firearms) from him ever since we became his customers 6 years ago, and believe me, we have purchased quite a lot. He always provides excellent customer service and is very knowledgeable with all the products he sells. Most importantly he gives the best prices out there as well and is always there to help even after the sale is done. I would not shop anywhere else.