Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omineca Source for Sports

Re: Omineca Source for Sports

I see they still haven't fixed the website address...
    "If you ever go into the bush, there are grizzly bears lurking behind just about every bush, waiting to pounce, so you need a powerful gun, with huge bullets" - Gatehouse ~ 2004

ya i noticed that after when lookin at the pics
    Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer

Just adding another plug for Omineca. Great to deal with, had the loading goodies I needed when I couldn't find them at any of the other "Big boxes". Courier got em to me within a couple days. Thx guys!

I got some help i really needed from these guys, and i had bought the item in question from another store. I look forward to giving them some business when i can.

I have always had great service from these guys!

1899 Guest

I went into to Nechako a few weeks ago looking for a set of matte Weaver #16 bases for a Savage .22 I bought from Mark a few years ago. They only had gloss in stock so I was out of luck. Then one of the folks behind the gun counter remembered that a set had come with a new rifle, but the purchaser wanted different mounts - or something like that. He dug them out and gave them to me. What a nice gesture - I'll keep going back there!

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

Quote Originally Posted by 1899 View Post
    I went into to Nechako a few weeks ago looking for a set of matte Weaver #16 bases for a Savage .22 I bought from Mark a few years ago. They only had gloss in stock so I was out of luck. Then one of the folks behind the gun counter remembered that a set had come with a new rifle, but the purchaser wanted different mounts - or something like that. He dug them out and gave them to me. What a nice gesture - I'll keep going back there!
    I have found that their customer service is second to none, Mark is first class to deal with.
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

Haney,BC and anywhere you can hunt in BC out of the rain !

I just bought two scopes from Brendan at Nechako in PG and the scopes were on my doorstep in Maple Ridge in two days,
    incredible service and a pleasure to deal with.
    Thanks again
    WF
    7mm PRC soon to be the most popular cartridge in North America

MY dealings and SERVICE from both Mark & Brendan at is Very GOOD also ! RJ

Maple Ridge, Horse Lake but sometimes the dog house

Hey Mark,

Received the parcel for the courier today. Thank you so much.

I ordered some bullets from the bullet sale and inquired about a shellplate for my Hornady LnL press that I could not get from any store in the Lower Mainland. All are having difficulties getting product from their suppliers. Mark said he would check around. That was June 19th and he had it in his possession on June 29th. Sent out on July 2nd and received on July 3rd. Awesome service! I try to support my local stores as much as possible but I will definitely be checking in with Mark if I need something from now on.

Joe