Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Omineca Source for Sports

Re: Omineca Source for Sports

Doesn't someone called Bartells work there ????? RUN AWAY RUN AWAY ..LOL just kidding>> good store folks and come on up. Mike
    "You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don't try" Beverly Sills

I was in ther on the way to our Moose hunt in Ft St James last year. Its a great store. Do you have a catalog for Mailorder or do we just give you a call.
    Steve.
    It's better to pass on a shot that you wish later you took, then to take a shot and wish later you didn't.

give us a call, or check out our site, which is fairly new and still under construction, so check back once and a while and see how its shaping up
    Browse our online store!
    www.nechakooutdoors.ca

106 1st Street West
    Vanderhoof, BC
    250 567 9885
    mark@nechakooutdoors.ca

Thanks to HBC I have made my first purchase through Omineca Source for Sports today and it will not be my last. It is refreshing to deal with a business who has what I need in stock or can get it for me or offer me an alternative. Unlike wholesale or Russell's who seem to have nothing in stock and tell you to call back on a weekly basis to see if they have received a new shipment. Not to mention the fact that I can't stand it when employees don't know what your talking about! You would think that one of the biggest suppliers out of Alberta would hire someone who knows what a choke tube is? Enough already about the negative. I would like to thank Mark form OMINECA for his excellent customer service! Twice he called me back on the weekend to update me on a products I was looking for and told me he would call me first thing Monday morning when he contacted his supplier to confirm the product was available. First thing Monday morning I received a phone call and made my first purchase from OMINECA. I guess I won't call wholesale or Russell's back next week LOL! Thanks Mark!

wohoooooooo Omineca Source for Sports - y'all have hockey gear too - please tell me I can get Vaughn Goalie Gear thru you - thanks for sponsoring HBC looking forward to checking out the site etc.

Ali

A Real Southern Canadian Beaver &
    I am Proud to be 100% Canadian "Y'ALL"
    + 110% Redneck Woman "Yehaww"

redneck wedding vow: til huntin season do we part
    watch Alison's Kitchen on "Nice Fish Pro Staff" with Gary Cooper

hmmm Lunch in Vanderhoof ... Might hafta check ya out, You stock or get Target Archery stuff ...or are ya strickly huntin?

Looking for a Good surloc or Tox sight with a scope and possibly a zeiss 3x lens

Yet another good plug for Omineca Source for Sports from me.

Great customer service, competitive pricing, and a selection of items available only to Source for Sports makes for a great store. If they were in my town they'd have a hard time getting me out in time for closing

They have outfitted me with all of my major bowhunting purchases, all of my current fishing purchases, and I'll be shopping there for any future firearms purchases.

Two thumbs up for OSFS from me.
    Good trader rating from Jessbennett The others seem to be lost in the original thread deletion.

I know the "Vaughn" of Vaughn goalie gear.

Ya Mark is a nice young lad.

I personally would rather try a smaller local shop than wholesale sports. I think the service is way better in smaller shops. I will stop in and check them out on my trip North in May

was going to stop in on our way through comin home from terrace but plans changed left a day earlier then planned and mark wasnt workin so we didnt stop but we did get this nice pic on our way through the hoof at 100+ km/hr

Originally Posted by Kechika Proof of sex means your buddy has to take pictures of you pleasuring your deer