Thread: Organizations to support

Organizations to support

I have always supported conservation and hunting organizations, but with the widespread attacks hunting has come under recently I feel the need to "put my money where my mouth is" and get out my wallet to support organizations that are actively engaged in "front line work".

I'm already a resident of OFAH (Ontario Federation of Anglers & Hunters) as an Ontario resident. I'm willing to buy memberships in Canadian organizations that are dedicating to protecting hunting across the country.

No geographic restrictions here - if an organization is making a difference in beating back the anti-hunting misinformation I want to support them.

Who is actually making a difference today in habitat conservation, government influence, and countering the misinformation social media drive from anti-hunting groups?

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Organizations to support

Wild Sheep Society of British Columbia has just requested input from its members on whether they would allow their funding to be put to that type of use.
    I for one am firmly in support of it.

https://www.wildsheepsociety.com/shi...us-is-it-time/

I don't know off the top of my head who is already doing this, but like you, I am more than willing to give my money and time to those organizations. New strategies are needed to combat the anti's.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir