Re: Typical Tuesday

Do I see 9 points on the left?
    Awesome bull!
    kenny
    I love it when the seasons change.
    Fishing to Hunting.

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Yes he was in a class of his own for sure . Was a very cold windy Thanksgiving that I was able to watch him and his herd of 15+ cows . There was 4 different 6-7 point bulls trying sneak into his girls , but all he had to do was give them the evil eye and they would turn and run away .
    There was a 400+ class 6x6 that use to hang around with him a few years before , did you ever see or get pictures of him ???
    Sorry to hear of his demise .
    Don't think I have seen a Giant 6, most are 7 or better. I did see a beauty up and comer 6 last summer that is going to be a Giant this summer.
    Did you ever see my video of this Giant fighting with another monster? I had posted it up as public on FB and it went viral with a few million views and was shared by tons including orgs like RMEF and B&C. I have no clue how to post a video up here but you can see in on FB if you are on there.

So, was this a park elk out of curiosity? or is it a secret hunting hole?
    Only ask cause I am planning to go up to Jasper, Banff with the family this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    So, was this a park elk out of curiosity? or is it a secret hunting hole?
    Only ask cause I am planning to go up to Jasper, Banff with the family this summer.
    I'll get flack from other photographers but I don't care. This was a Jasper bull. I guess I not only ruined the trophy hunting in BC over the years by posting up pics of big bucks, I've also single handedly ruined Jasper because of my fight video that went viral. hahaha! All those gobs of tourists this past summer were there because of me, it had nothing to do with the Canada150 free park pass.

Thought you were the photographer!.
    Anyways, thanks for the answer.
    I know there was a big bull some years ago towards Canmore.(but I know, they seem to reside in many parks)
    Never really know how old some photos are.
    Anyways, again, awesome photo, and if it was my photo, it would be in a frame for sure.

Thought you were the photographer!.
    Anyways, thanks for the answer.
    I know there was a big bull some years ago towards Canmore.(but I know, they seem to reside in many parks)
    Never really know how old some photos are.
    Anyways, again, awesome photo, and if it was my photo, it would be in a frame for sure.
    Not often do I share other photographer's work. If I did, i most certainly would be giving them credit.

So, without getting into huge debate, what would you score this bull at.
    Lets not try to overdue the deductions, but just as an average, where would folks place him at?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    I'll get flack from other photographers but I don't care. This was a Jasper bull. I guess I not only ruined the trophy hunting in BC over the years by posting up pics of big bucks, I've also single handedly ruined Jasper because of my fight video that went viral. hahaha! All those gobs of tourists this past summer were there because of me, it had nothing to do with the Canada150 free park pass.
    How's that ego buddy....
    Please tell me you're kidding

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    How's that ego buddy....
    Please tell me you're kidding
    Seriously, i had a photographer rag me out saying I ruined Jasper. How can you take a person like that seriously? According to him, other photographers were flocking to Jasper and I ruined it for the guys that had it all to themselves. Just a guess, but I think he was mad a better photographer's shot of this bull landed on the cover of a hunting mag instead of his photo. As for the thought that I ruined trophy mule deer hunting in this province, yep, heard that one countless times. Makes me laugh that people are that way. But what can you do? Just go about doing what makes you happy and not worry about what other's think. Life is too short!
    Last edited by dana; 01-30-2018 at 06:22 PM.

So, without getting into huge debate, what would you score this bull at.
    Lets not try to overdue the deductions, but just as an average, where would folks place him at?
    well, I guess that question stayed on topic