Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Typical Tuesday

Typical Tuesday

2. Site Sponsor

Re: Typical Tuesday

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

Yeesh is it fall yet
    wonder what’s over the next hill?

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    He certainly was a Beaut wasn't he? By far the most aggressive bull I have ever seen. Was fortunate to watch him battle another giant in an epic fight in which he came out the Champion. He then fought that same bull 3 more times that year. His aggressive nature lead to his demise and he died while fighting a much smaller bull this past year.

Hope he was in a place where you can possibly find his older sheds ... pretty cool pics !!!!
    Last edited by Ferenc; 01-23-2018 at 09:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ferenc View Post
    Hope he’s in a place where you can possibly find his sheds ... pretty cool pics !!!!
    No he isn't. Pretty sure the Authorities scooped up his rack once the coyotes were done feeding on him to take away any tempation. He was truly a sight to behold alive bugling up a storm.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    He certainly was a Beaut wasn't he? By far the most aggressive bull I have ever seen. Was fortunate to watch him battle another giant in an epic fight in which he came out the Champion. He then fought that same bull 3 more times that year. His aggressive nature lead to his demise and he died while fighting a much smaller bull this past year.
    Yes he was in a class of his own for sure . Was a very cold windy Thanksgiving that I was able to watch him and his herd of 15+ cows . There was 4 different 6-7 point bulls trying sneak into his girls , but all he had to do was give them the evil eye and they would turn and run away .
    There was a 400+ class 6x6 that use to hang around with him a few years before , did you ever see or get pictures of him ???
    Sorry to hear of his demise .
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

In all honesty, I don't think I have the words to describe that animal. Just, wow.

Got to ask, was this the bull around Canmore?
    Anyways, not much typical about him....he's a total stud.
    That would make for one heck of a painting (since I don't have the negatives to get it printed....)
    That one with him bugling is awesome in regards to posture etc....thanks.

What a great looking stud. Now I'm hungry.