Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The "People who just don't give a shiit" thread

The "People who just don't give a shiit" thread

Reopening B.C. forest service road further endangers northeast caribou: ministry

Provincial officials hope the public can help identify the people who interfered with a caribou recovery program in northeastern British Columbia by trying to reopen part of a closed back country road.

http://vancouversun.com/pmn/news-pmn...9-91bf45a62502
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

2. Site Sponsor

Re: The "People who just don't give a shiit" thread

i wonder how many caribou were killed because some one open the road back up.
    there should be some kind of scientific evidence.

140k to deactivate a rd? going to be real hard to put our money to good use with those amounts of costs

hmm cant be that hard to figure out..tumbler ridge isnt that big.

"The ministry says the closure was intended to discourage people and predators from using the road to reach areas where the herd could be found."

Deactivating a road to keep people out is one thing. But stating that a deactivated road discourages predators???? That's a bit hard to swallow.
    caddisguy "I worry about predators wanting to eat me or bucks trying to take my manhood. "How was your hunting trip honey" ... "wahh I don't want to talk about it... sob ""

No - there shouldn't have to be some sort of 'scientific' evidence. They should just be fined or jailed for thinking they get their own way on crown land.

What a complete BS article and waste of resources.

[QUOTE=Buckmeister;1976490]"The ministry says the closure was intended to discourage people and predators from using the road to reach areas where the herd could be found."

No Sh1t!! Another thing I just dreeamed up... with all of this doom and gloom and impending end-of-the-world stuff, maybe no one does give a $hit and are grabbing all that they can while they can.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Hate to say this, but since the Anti's don't want to support wolf culling and do sweet F'all to ensure that these Caribou will survive.
    And since Moose had to take a kicking, to try and help Caribou survive, because we can't kill wolves etc.
    Is it just me, that sometimes I think ministry would have just been better off, putting those last few Caribou out of their misery???
    Time to pack them up, and trailer them to the zoo! and then reintroduce a breeding program and then 50 years from now we can just release them all again, in our newly re-freshened forests from major fires, and in an area that has now had ample opportunity for all the wolves to have died off due to starvation!
    The cheapest and most efficient way I see it

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    Hate to say this, but since the Anti's don't want to support wolf culling and do sweet F'all to ensure that these Caribou will survive.
    And since Moose had to take a kicking, to try and help Caribou survive, because we can't kill wolves etc.
    Is it just me, that sometimes I think ministry would have just been better off, putting those last few Caribou out of their misery???
    Time to pack them up, and trailer them to the zoo! and then reintroduce a breeding program and then 50 years from now we can just release them all again, in our newly re-freshened forests from major fires, and in an area that has now had ample opportunity for all the wolves to have died off due to starvation!
    The cheapest and most efficient way I see it
    I tend to think along those lines for our almost non-existant caribou herd on the Salmo/Creston ranges. There is very little mature forest for them left now.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"