Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BC wolf kill survey

Re: BC wolf kill survey

Quote Originally Posted by 358mag View Post
    Done. Using their own platform against them.

Wouldn't work from my mobile but did from the PC.
    https://oceola.ca/
    http://bcwf.net/index.php
    http://www.wildsheepsociety.net/

I Give my Heart to my Family....
    My Mind to my Work.......
    But My Soul Belongs to the Mountains.....

Quote Originally Posted by CheesyLimper View Post
    Done. Using their own platform against them.
    Done as well and added comments about the need for science-based management of all species not just ungulates. Nothing the antis fears more than intelligent fact based comments

Done.Very biased wording for a survey but made my position clear.

Pemby_mess Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 604ksmith View Post
    Posted. Here are my two text box responses, just my two cents:

#1 All animals are impacted by human decisions. Society has deemed it necessary to develop forest land and therefore we must manage all wildlife impacted by that as a necessity. This includes all large predators. It is an inefficient and biologically incorrect strategy to only manage ungulates. It's also unrealistic to expect habitat loss from humans will be stopped. Therefore it's the burden of culling animals that humans need to use to help balance the scales in an artificial way to best approximate what nature had as an original balance. This is my opinion as a urban resident, outdoor enthusiast, and overall rational thinker who is tired of overly emotional and political decisions being used to protect those who cannot stomach the fact that true wildlife management is not to protect societies preferred species, but to protect the collective which may involve temporary detriment (killing) of certain species. I hope we change our ways and manage our wildlife and wild lands in the future much better today. I want to see all forms of wildlife, including the wolf, prosper in as close of a balance as we can obtain in our human-impacted country for generations to come.

#2 Please review this survey and take out all suggestive or biased wording. If you truly want to make a difference, please do not pick a side other than that of an impartial middle, letting this survey truly speak for those who take it.

ALSO, I think everyone on HBC and those others who take this survey should sign up for further news. This way we can continue to have a voice.
    awesome!.......

guest Guest

Notice how it asks what country you from .......

People from other Countries are even helping organizations like thus influence the NDGreens to make their emotional decisions, just like the GBear.

Pathetic bunch of hypocrites . All of them .

yup had the wife do it to so they cant clsim only middle aged white men are for wolf culling

Done, and told them that this is a B.C. problem and non-residents should have no say in it.
    "Target archery is seeing how far away you can get and still hit the bull's eye;
    Bowhunting is seeing how close you can get and never miss your mark."

"A man's got to know his limitations"

Done.............
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

same here....done.
    I have to say that there were some reasonable pre-populated answers that were pro-wolf cull.

Thanks for posting the survey.