Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: BC wolf kill survey

BC wolf kill survey

"The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

2. Site Sponsor

Re: BC wolf kill survey

this is an anti hunting page

Hit it.
    Pretty fun actually.

Quote Originally Posted by .300WSMImpact! View Post
    this is an anti hunting page
    Yup.
    And the survey asks if you will strongly agree with neck snaring, aerial shooting and poisoning as legitimate population control methods. Make your voice heard.

I did and I was not shy about the comments (No Foul Language), but I was very blunt. My hope everyone does the survey.

Posted. Here are my two text box responses, just my two cents:

#1 All animals are impacted by human decisions. Society has deemed it necessary to develop forest land and therefore we must manage all wildlife impacted by that as a necessity. This includes all large predators. It is an inefficient and biologically incorrect strategy to only manage ungulates. It's also unrealistic to expect habitat loss from humans will be stopped. Therefore it's the burden of culling animals that humans need to use to help balance the scales in an artificial way to best approximate what nature had as an original balance. This is my opinion as a urban resident, outdoor enthusiast, and overall rational thinker who is tired of overly emotional and political decisions being used to protect those who cannot stomach the fact that true wildlife management is not to protect societies preferred species, but to protect the collective which may involve temporary detriment (killing) of certain species. I hope we change our ways and manage our wildlife and wild lands in the future much better today. I want to see all forms of wildlife, including the wolf, prosper in as close of a balance as we can obtain in our human-impacted country for generations to come.

#2 Please review this survey and take out all suggestive or biased wording. If you truly want to make a difference, please do not pick a side other than that of an impartial middle, letting this survey truly speak for those who take it.

ALSO, I think everyone on HBC and those others who take this survey should sign up for further news. This way we can continue to have a voice.
    What goes around, comes around. Think first, and always act with respect.

Quote Originally Posted by 604ksmith View Post
    Posted. Here are my two text box responses, just my two cents:

#1 All animals are impacted by human decisions. Society has deemed it necessary to develop forest land and therefore we must manage all wildlife impacted by that as a necessity. This includes all large predators. It is an inefficient and biologically incorrect strategy to only manage ungulates. It's also unrealistic to expect habitat loss from humans will be stopped. Therefore it's the burden of culling animals that humans need to use to help balance the scales in an artificial way to best approximate what nature had as an original balance. This is my opinion as a urban resident, outdoor enthusiast, and overall rational thinker who is tired of overly emotional and political decisions being used to protect those who cannot stomach the fact that true wildlife management is not to protect societies preferred species, but to protect the collective which may involve temporary detriment (killing) of certain species. I hope we change our ways and manage our wildlife and wild lands in the future much better today. I want to see all forms of wildlife, including the wolf, prosper in as close of a balance as we can obtain in our human-impacted country for generations to come.

#2 Please review this survey and take out all suggestive or biased wording. If you truly want to make a difference, please do not pick a side other than that of an impartial middle, letting this survey truly speak for those who take it.

ALSO, I think everyone on HBC and those others who take this survey should sign up for further news. This way we can continue to have a voice.
    Great job , sure Jassmine not going to like it
    "The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance." Cicero - 55 BC
    ..... The NDP approach: if the facts don't fit your ideology, just pretend the facts don't exist.......

I took the survey, and made it clear that I'm in favor of controlling wolves for the benefit of all the wildlife of BC.
    .375 H&H, .375 Ruger, .375 Weatherby - THE 3 KINGS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 375shooter View Post
    I took the survey, and made it clear that I'm in favor of controlling wolves for the benefit of all the wildlife of BC.
    X2 ..... did the same thing !!!

X3....me too!