Thread: FTCH/AFTCH NOREMACS UNDERTAKER (At Stud)

FTCH/AFTCH NOREMACS UNDERTAKER (At Stud)

"Digger" is a hard charging team player with that true "Labrador" personality. (Loves kids, puppies and people)

He's been described as "everything a Labrador Retriever should be." (Intelligence, looks, personality and trainability)

-Finalist in every National Retriever Championship entered (2012 and 2017 National Amatuer, 2014 and 2016 National Retriever Championship)
    -2015 #2 Canadian High Point Retriever
    -Multiple Open All Age wins and placements every year since three years of age.
    -2011 #1 Canadian High Point Qualifying Dog with a 100% finish average.

Sire: FC/AFC Skybusters Rapid Fire.
    Dam: Cams Smoke em Up (FC/AFC Carolinas Smoke on the Water x Troublesome Highseas Pintail)

EIC- Clear

CNM- Clear
    Hips- OFA Good
    Elbows-OFA Normal
    Eyes-CERF Clear

In addition to being a highly competative All Age Retriever , "Digger" spends over 30 days each fall retrieving hundreds of migratory birds. He never gives up and is a pleasure to have in the blind and around the house.

Natural breedings, frozen and chilled semen available.

Contact Brian Griffin. bgriff1948@gmail.com. (H) 250-549-7126. (C). 250-309-2698 for pictures, pedigree and more information.
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

2. Site Sponsor

Re: FTCH/AFTCH NOREMACS UNDERTAKER (At Stud)

I am around 3, 4 month old digger pups a few times a week. These dogs are little firecrackers! All are retrieving and are very friendly and biddable. I love watching these rascals grow up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.

FYI, Digger has sired a number of litters from different females with very positive results.

My training partner has a litter now with 2 males and 1 female available. These pups are perfect, robust,outgoing and would make great hunting or competitive dogs. All are black.

Both parents have all the DNA health and orthotic/eye clearances.

If interested PM me and I will send you his contact information. They are ready to go this week and located in Lake Country
    "Guns kill people like spoons made Rosie O'Donel fat"

A digger pup just placed third in a junior feild trial with a very competitive field of 11 dogs!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bear Brawler View Post
    Just lob a couple loaded mouse traps at em like you're playing horse shoes. More humane than bouncing darts off them.