Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New hunters, shooters and outdoors people

Re: New hunters, shooters and outdoors people

I have a hiking trail that ive been wanting to check out in Norrish Creek for a while. Hopefully it brings me to the top of this mountain but id prefer if i had someone to come with for that journey. im guessing ill just go by myself eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestWalker10 View Post
    I have a hiking trail that ive been wanting to check out in Norrish Creek for a while. Hopefully it brings me to the top of this mountain but id prefer if i had someone to come with for that journey. im guessing ill just go by myself eventually.
    Let's do it. I've never been up there.

wicked. when did you want to go? Right now there's only coyotes,rabbits,skunks and raccoons available. So it would be more of a scouting trip than anything.

Whete abouts is norish creek again.....lol i try to remember all the lakes and creeks and valleys and peaks sometimes they get a little mixed up hahah

norrish creek is in mission.

I love reading these kinds of posts! I am getting my PAL next week and my CORE done in 2 weeks and am so excited. I don't come from a hunting family either, so square one. Knowing that there are kind souls who are willing to share their experience and information makes the process a bit less intimidating!

well, i just learned that if you give away even just ideas, you never hear from those people again so, in the end. goodbye huntingbc.ca.

Quote Originally Posted by ForestWalker10 View Post
    well, i just learned that if you give away even just ideas, you never hear from those people again so, in the end. goodbye huntingbc.ca.
    SO you’re saying you shared your hunting spot with a stranger and they screwed you?

Quote Originally Posted by Fella View Post
    SO you’re saying you shared your hunting spot with a stranger and they screwed you?
    If Forestwalker is referring to myself I'm pretty disappointed. I have a new baby at home and just havnt had a chance to respond to his PMs.

Chris

no one got screwed. im just so used to people bailing on me/disappearing that i guess i have trust issues. doesnt matter. i was solo before and now im solo for life. I also dont have time to wait around. i live on my own schedule without any responsibilities so i cant really be dealing with someone who has way more going on in that respect. sorry chris. sorry HBC.