Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Think the Anti's are Busy??

Re: Think the Anti's are Busy??

Switzerland just banned putting live crustaceans in boiling water. I'm honestly not sure of a more humane way to kill shrimp, prawns or crayfish. Amazing these anti-hunters and "vegan is the natural human diet" nutjobs are winning every little battle.

Peta and SPCA tipped the scales for the full out ban on the grizz hunt with their international audience pounding their web forms with pre-written templates where any website visitors just had to fill in a name/enail and click send.

See the thing is, we see their tactics of voting in online polls and making web forms with ready-to-click-send templates, Twitter campaigns etc as nutty and irrational... though their rhetoric and logic is, that is how they are beating us in every little battle.

We really need a forum section exclusively to post polls and point to comment threads or hashtags that need PR attention and we need members that can spread these things around internationally (even if its just BC politics) like PETA does.

Unfortunately the way the world works, hunters need twitter accounts if they want to even compete on the playing field. We need keyboard warriors ready to get carpel tunnel. Keep in mind, these people don't hunt or do much of anything. We spent all our spare time hunting, they spend all their time on the keyboard winning at PR. We talk to our MP's about "science", but it's a numbers game... science arguments don't matter if they are 1/1000. Hunters need to work on the masses even more so than their MP's.

We have the anti-gun / anti-hunting media and anyone who follows (the general public) against us. We have peta / Miley Cyrus taking credit for tipping the scales in the grizz ban. Obviously politicians are going to ride the wave with policy. We can't win this unless we organize and win the PR war.

Think about this. PETA posted some 100% bs about animal farming being responsible for 51% of climate change and proposed a meat tax. 100% bs and the " polls " ended up 50 / 50% and now politicians are actually discussing it. If we can't even win a fight about a meat sin tax, we won't be hunting or owning guns much longer in Canada. Not sure how many folks have seen the LML, GTA or whatever recently, but it's something out of Outer Limits and winning the masses over is not an option. It needs to be done, period.

Yes I'm triggered !
    Last edited by caddisguy; 01-16-2018 at 11:29 PM.

Polls might help, but unlikley if little consensus within. Difference is the antis ALL have the same end game and are united in their message. Hunters are not!! ....too many different opinions and agendas....and no concensus. All the squabbling and different opinions dilutes the message which only strengthens the voice of the anti hunting movement. Best way to beat them back is a RELENTLESS WELL ORGANIZED CAMPAIGN on all media fronts on the merrits of science based wildlife management that includes sustainable harvest levels, habitat enhancement and yes the need for predator management as an important part of managing healthy numbers of all species. it is critical to get the true facts out there to counter all the BS. The greater public is educated and not stupid....they will believe true facts if provided. Also need the support of the provincial Govt to manage wildlife based on science and not popular vote. IMO voting out the NDP/Greens is critical to getting things back on track in BC.
    …..better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

I guess part of my point was, here we are on this site, and recently a great thread came up to support trappers, which would help them help us remove wolves, since the political climate is such that any government is too scared to do the right thing like wolf culling.
    So, can you imagine if the trappers were no longer allowed to participate in the fur trade?
    Who would help us with wolves?
    And yes, the Anti's have an easy, straight forward agenda...no complexity like we do here, like talking about what restrictions are needed, or what is happening over there compared to here, etc.
    It is very easy for the Anti's to move on things these days, and we need to be aware how fast it could change.

He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Ohwildwon View Post
    When it comes to Anti campaigning, I suspect most of us don't realize just how much is out there, and being distributed daily.
    Trust me, my wife's friend is a Vegan, and Anti Everything.
    She spends all day posting stuff on FB, IG and Twatter.
    That's all they do, and they don't rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Asco View Post
    Looks like peta. The big deal / end game is to ban “genuine fur” in canada.
    They are going after Canada goose jacket company hard. Maybe a competitor looking for an angle to hurt Canada goose?

i can’t believe I read all of that page. Very propagandist tone.

Anyway... banning genuine fur is pretty laughable. Animals die. They are made of guts and fur. Why not use the fur
    like the last 100000 generations of humans? To wish for no fur is to wish for no animals. Disgusting.
    funny you say this, flat landers know all about the goose situation ... its so far out of control you couldnt fathom without seeing. Migrating Canadian gease litterally blacken the sky during migration.

Here on the B.C coast, there are so many in the river mouths, Thousands are being captuered with nets when they are molting. Birds are butchard and given to the first nations ... not using the goose down ? These people are complete FKN IDIOTS !!!!
    JOIN US AT CRSPORTFISHING.CA

Quote Originally Posted by Bugle M In View Post
    When it comes to Anti campaigning, I suspect most of us don't realize just how much is out there, and being distributed daily.
    Trust me, my wife's friend is a Vegan, and Anti Everything.
    She spends all day posting stuff on FB, IG and Twatter.
    That's all they do, and they don't rest.
    He's anything but a hunter.
    More like another, Rain Coast Sociopath Fraud. Living off the prevails of his chronic lies, like the rest of them...

It's an issue, because these sociopath environmentalist's, will dilute the facts.
    To the point you or Joe public, won't know them any more..
    They count on that big time..

Quote Originally Posted by Chopper View Post
    funny you say this, flat landers know all about the goose situation ... its so far out of control you couldnt fathom without seeing. Migrating Canadian gease litterally blacken the sky during migration.

Here on the B.C coast, there are so many in the river mouths, Thousands are being captuered with nets when they are molting. Birds are butchard and given to the first nations ... not using the goose down ? These people are complete FKN IDIOTS !!!!
    Its the coyote fur trim on Canada goose jackets the antis are freaking about

Best question is how can we get all these people to do something for our Fraser steelhead?

Quote Originally Posted by 604Stalker View Post
    Best question is how can we get all these people to do something for our Fraser steelhead?
    They do they fight fish farming and eat wild salmon the natives net in the Fraser to fight against it and support struggling FN lol