Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: new hunter in Vancouver

Re: new hunter in Vancouver

Quote Originally Posted by ajr5406 View Post
    I would second this recommendation. I have taken a couple of Dylan’s (eat wild) courses and he is erg knowledgeable and has lots of wisdom to share. I would suggest doing the weekend hunters workshop.
    I third that. Took both CORE and firearms course with EatWild. Totally worth it!

Re: new hunter in Vancouver

I know its an older thread... but I, as well, am a new hunter, I have my pal, Ive taken the eatwild core course, I drive up to PCDHFC every chance I get to practice my shooting and Ive done my best to study and understand the regs and I'm eager to take advantage of my blackbear tag. Unfortunately I cant just drop 2000$+ on eatwild hunting trip without hearing about it for the next 5 years from my significant other. Lol. If someone is available during the week to meet up, maybe we can organize something and head out for a dayhunt.
    Experienced hunters are awesome, but I wouldn't frown upon going out and hunting with another newb either. I just wanted to throw that out there and maybe connect with other hunters in my area.