Page 58 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Whitetail doe season... is it time to take end it?

Re: Whitetail doe season... is it time to take end it?

Quote Originally Posted by 338win mag View Post
    This statement makes no sense to me, how do you come up with this concept? are you saying that FN, G/O, are going to work with resident hunters? Why would they do that??
    I can tell you for a fact talks of these groups working together is happening. It’s actually something hunters need to push towards

Some are waking up realizing the divide is a risk to all hunters.

Quote Originally Posted by Wild one View Post
    I can tell you for a fact talks of these groups working together is happening. It’s actually something hunters need to push towards

And some are trying to do just that......divide hunters

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

Try and be kind to everyone but fear no one. - Ourea

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    And some are trying to do just that......divide hunters
    No lack of that in our history and no lack of those trying to grind the same axe

No lack of that in our history and no lack of those trying to grind the same axe
    Agreed.....

I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with keyboards and forums. - F L Wright

I'm quite aware of whats happening.
    I agree its something that should happen, a working together, however, dana is inferring somehow with a funding model, a deal with the devil is imminent.... I should of been more clear.

I'm quite aware of whats happening.
    I agree its something that should happen, a working together, however, dana is inferring somehow with a funding model, a deal with the devil is imminent.... I should of been more clear.
    Did you read post 561. My quote and Ourea's response. I mention handing the keys over to the Antis and ushering in the Compassionate Model. How does Ourea respond? By bringing up guides and First Nations. No denial about the antis. Hmmm, that is interesting don't you think? You would think that he would be pissed to be accussed of being aligned with the antis especially given the drama he drums up when the known Anti is on the board. Wonder if he took the same acting classes as our wonderful Prime Minister? So, no, he's not pissy about the anti's, he instead tries to make this a continued debate about guides and First Nations. Sooo, who has the axe to grind and what does his response tell you about his funding plan????
    Last edited by dana; 02-01-2018 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Did you read post 561. My quote and Ourea's response. I mention handing the keys over to the Antis and ushering in the Compassionate Model. How does Ourea respond? By bringing up guides and First Nations. No denial about the antis. Hmmm, that is interesting don't you think? You would think that he would be pissed to be accussed of being aligned with the antis especially given the drama he drums up when the known Anti is on the board. Wonder if he took the same acting classes as our wonderful Prime Minister? So, no, he's not pissy about the anti's, he instead tries to make this a continued debate about guides and First Nations. Sooo, who has the axe to grind and what does his response tell you about his funding plan????
    I dont see how you can connect what Ourea says in post 561 with a connection with anti's and raincoast, ok.

I dont see how you can connect what Ourea says in post 561 with a connection with anti's and raincoast, ok.
    Did you read the quote from me that he is responding to? Hmmm, no connection eh? No axe to grind with the guides and first nations either eh?

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    Did you read the quote from me that he is responding to? Hmmm, no connection eh? No axe to grind with the guides and first nations either eh?
    Keep manipulating dana.
    I have no axe to grind.
    Keep putting words in my mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ourea View Post
    Keep manipulating dana.
    I have no axe to grind.
    Keep putting words in my mouth.
    Then why even bring up Guides and First Nations eh? No axe to grind? Right, gotcha!