Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: saxx underwear are excellent

Re: saxx underwear are excellent

No they're not. They're awful, possibly the least comfortable underwear I've ever worn. They ride up, they bunch, they cramp my commander in chief into a little pouch. My brother convinced me to buy them once, I hate em. Threw them away.
    The only thing I like as much as trucks, is guns.

Quote Originally Posted by Squamch View Post
    No they're not. They're awful, possibly the least comfortable underwear I've ever worn. They ride up, they bunch, they cramp my commander in chief into a little pouch. My brother convinced me to buy them once, I hate em. Threw them away.
    Maybe only twig and berries is the problem.
    If you can pack it in, You can pack it out !!!

UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL !!!

BCWF
    WSSBC
    CCFR
    " The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but building on the new"
    Socrates.

My package are way better. Plus for lowermainland guys you can go to the clothing outlet store by 200th and Hwy 1 (can't remember stores name) and get them for way less than at any regular store. They have both regular material and the sport fast dry material

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd74 View Post
    My package are way better. Plus for lowermainland guys you can go to the clothing outlet store by 200th and Hwy 1 (can't remember stores name) and get them for way less than at any regular store. They have both regular material and the sport fast dry material
    If you recall the name of the place please post up. Have to be out that way for a meeting on Weds.

Saxx have to be sized right or they can ride up - a tighter fit than you may be used too probably.

MyPackage was ok but just like Saxx I think the pair I got wasn't tight enough and felt sloppy.

My my only complaint with Saxx is the black sheep version (merino ones) has been the best underwear I've ever worn but the shortest life! I tried a couple of the old fabric and then a couple of the newer version that came out a few years ago and they all start going threadbare or ripping in a hurry. My thumb went right through a brand new pair the first time I pulled them off after a work out. I think the best version is the kinetic with a durable quick dry fabric.

Haven't tried Saxx, but swear by My Package for running, working out, hiking, and sheep hunting!
    Was kinda like I had moved the boys out of a dungy, sweaty basement suite into an air conditioned condo!!
    "I am fascinated by the wild, rough country where sheep are found. I love the long-continued excitement of the stalk. I even enjoy the disappointments and the frustrations, those stalks that go astray when the sheep have moved, and the wind changes". - JOC

Any of you guys use the Merino Saxx?
    Proud Member of Team Gold Bond

Originally Posted by F***** D***
    some "people" tend to use the paneling in the living room to fuel their fires.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunter1947 View Post
    I think I do perrty good for only having grad 7 education

Quote Originally Posted by MB_Boy View Post
    If you recall the name of the place please post up. Have to be out that way for a meeting on Weds.

Premium Label Outlet S.E. corner of interchange on 201 St.?
    Finland is a neutral country - but the guns point to the east.

Quote Originally Posted by goatdancer View Post
    MyPackage are as good or better than Saxx. The Last Hunt has both on sale regularly. Check them out online. No sense paying the ridiculous retail prices.
    Agreed on both the product and the vendor.
    A conservationist is an environmentalist with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by huntcoop View Post
    Any of you guys use the Merino Saxx?
    Yes, I used the Blacksheep model on my sheep hunt where we had hot days and I was a sweaty mess. No Chafe. Not sure I should share this openly, but I finally switched out to the Kuiu merino's for the second half of the pack out on day 10 and that is when I started to get some chafe. Would never buy another pair of those again and I have a bit of a kuiu hard on. I managed to pick up a few pairs of the Blacksheep during the Wholesale liquidation at a solid price. I have purposely stashed them away in my hunting closet so I save them for important times in my life
    It's a tough purchase at the $46.99 WSS was selling them for usually.

Biggest problem I have had with any model of Saxx is that the stitching on the bottom(legs) seems to loosen up over time(3-6 months) and then they ride high for the rest of their lifespan.
    WSSBC Monarch Silver Member
    WSF Summit Life Member
    RMGA Life Member

The mountains are calling and I must go - John Muir